Braen's Seat Announcement Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for announcing the candidacy for Braen's seat. Anyone can announce their candidacy for this seat by posting in this thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in this thread also. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

Please see:Moderator Election 2016 HQfor details.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I would like to nominate Quaid for this seat.

Quaid is in every way a fine poster. He has the patience to routinely debate tards like Tanoomba and Rescorla without losing his temper. His arguments are almost always sound, while being polite most of the time. Most importantly, he isn't polite all the time though. He is willing to lay down the good ole burn when required.

Quaid is the moderator we need, though better than what we deserve.

Vote Quaid 2016.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone remember when Braen was the biggest Vanguard champion on the boards, pre-release and pre mod.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I think I was in Braen's guild back in EQ2 Echoes of Faeydwer expansion. Mistwalkers? Is he still around?

P.S. Thanks boiz

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
From what I recall, he was pretty active on FOH, dunno why he stopped being active after the switch though.

Don't recall him ever posting here much, tbh.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I think I was in Braen's guild back in EQ2 Echoes of Faeydwer expansion. Mistwalkers? Is he still around?

P.S. Thanks boiz
Per the election rules you have to make a statement that you ACCEPT the nomination and that all SJWs will be summarily executed upon your inauguration.

It's in the sticky.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I accept the nomination, and my first act will be to redirect all funds from premium junkie donations into construction of a human sized sausage grinder as a final solution to the SJW problem faced by our community.

rrr_img_123880.jpg

Given the current rate of donations, I expect completion by the year 2045.

Status
Not open for further replies.