Bright (2017)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Bright

Genre: All

Director: David Ayer

Cast: Will Smith, Joel Edgerton, Noomi Rapace, Edgar Ramírez, Ike Barinholtz, Lucy Fry, Chris Browning, Dawn Olivieri, Kenneth Choi, Alex Meraz, Andrea Navedo, Brad William Henke, Matt Gerald, Nadia Sloane, Luis Moncada, Daniel Moncada, Happy Anderson, Bobby Naderi, Brandon Larracuente, Laura Vallejo, Craig Henningsen, Scarlet Spencer

Release: 2017-12-31

Plot: A fantasy cop thriller set in a world in which orcs and fairies exist along humans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw trailer for this during the oscars, not sure what to think. Im still shocked smith would do a netflix movie

• 1Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could be interesting, but this is written by Max Landis so take that as you will. Modern fantasy cross over stuff like this and Hellboy need to be done more.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Netflix is dishing out the cash, big boy cast right there. Hope it's good!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
wow, looks very cool. Men in Black + Bad Boys, I'm in.

loving netflix putting out their style (original, directors vision) movies, fuck going to theaters for shitty committee-approved shlock

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely hype for this, probably closest thing we'll ever get to any Shadowrun universe and it looks like it has a decent budget too boot.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Kind of reminds me of a old 80's sci-if movie which was later made into a tv series called Alien Nation. A human cop and a alien cop that were teamed up together to solve a series of crimes. Human cop initially didn't care for the alien but they later became best friends. Instead of aliens they are using fantasy creatures.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Lol let me guess before I watch the trailer someone let me know how close I am

Orcs not so subtle attempt to stand in for black ppl and there's an orc cop who is hated by his kind and not trusted by "white people" (humans) like Will Smith

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Directed by Ayers, I love his cop movies and how his movies look even SS. Written by Max Landis who just gets better and better with each new thing he writes. Yeah I'm hyped to see how this turns out good or bad.

joz123

Potato del Grande
This should be a tv show. I can see this having a freak of the week like Supernatural.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sure why not. Lord of the rings meets the hood. I'll throw money at them for trying something new.

• 1Like

Ryanz

<Banned>
Looks fun. Hopefully they don't throw the Orcs = black ppl parallel too far down everyone's throat. Could be entertaining otherwise.

• 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Orcs = black people? Did you not see the actual black people?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database