"Bumblebee" Transformers spin-off starring John Cena

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
the drama in the 80's was real.

my moms took me to the theater to watch it, it was like near harlem or some place sketchy cuz not many theaters were showing it, i had a tear coming down my eye when optimus prime died, but the only other family with like 2 or 3 kids were wailing like little bitches, they had to get up and walk out.

fucking whole theater to myself!

Spoiler alert mother fucker!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Watched it today. So 80s, good stuff. Sound track was awesome. My son could barely contain himself, he wanted to go play with our transformers so bad during the movie, we have most of the boys in the movie. I made him stay and finish it but he was pretending to shoot lasers and transform for the last half.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh man if this is beast wars I’m actually a little excited. That show was awesome when I was a kid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They need to park Transformers and make some live action versions of the stuff I was watching as a kid.

Give me some Visionaries dammit!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Beast Wars was great but I have zero faith any of that will translate over in 2021. No way you get Optimus calling ratrap a pussy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I am already concerned that they are moving the location from a random planet to modern day earth.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
optimus primal NOT being voiced by peter cullen is a pretty normal thing. i don't think ron perlman is a bad choice, i mean dude LOOKS like a gorilla

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
optimus primal NOT being voiced by peter cullen is a pretty normal thing. i don't think ron perlman is a bad choice, i mean dude LOOKS like a gorilla
Ron Perlman is a god tier piece of shit and no one should support anything he does.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users