Canadian Political Thread

Adebisi

What a time to be alive
<Donors Crew>
13d 4h 23m
Reactions
24,609 1,257 0 0
What a nice streaming service you got there.

It would be a shame if someone

Socialized it

Pops

Baron of the Realm
Reactions
17,624 1,020 0 0

TrollfaceDeux

The Slayer Supreme of the Thousand Shadowban
8d 7h 12m
Reactions
8,290 2,687 0 0
As long as they accept more Asians it's cool.
A balanced immigration compared to say Sweden importing 99% of theirs from Arab and diversifying immigration from different parts of the world is very different...

Somalia for example has been the worst case of importing wrong kind of people....

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 9h 10m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
As long as they accept more Asians it's cool.
A balanced immigration compared to say Sweden importing 99% of theirs from Arab and diversifying immigration from different parts of the world is very different...

Somalia for example has been the worst case of importing wrong kind of people....

where do you think they're gonna import the majority of the shits?

TrollfaceDeux

8d 7h 12m
Reactions
8,290 2,687 0 0
meh will see. Canadian Bureaucracy really doesn't give a shit where you come from. Unless the Minister sends a memo down the ministry saying, "get all muslims," then it would just be a hearsay.

TrollfaceDeux

8d 7h 12m
Reactions
8,290 2,687 0 0
There are Arabs everywhere already. I am not that concerned. I work with a Arab dude who married his cousin and imported her. I don't find them any more dislikable than white people or black people.

Gask

Lord Nagafen Raider
22d 4h 9m
Reactions
2,450 595 0 0
There are Arabs everywhere already. I am not that concerned. I work with a Arab dude who married his cousin and imported her. I don't find them any more dislikable than white people or black people.

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0
Wow, didn't think that illness of diplomats was still going on in Havana. Does anyone have a theory as to why Cuba would pull shit like this? Their economy heavily relies on tourism so when Obama made it easier to travel there I feel like that would be a huge plus.... Euros and Canadians have been going for legal tourism for years along with Americans going through Mexico.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
9,575 1,721 0 0
Wow, didn't think that illness of diplomats was still going on in Havana. Does anyone have a theory as to why Cuba would pull shit like this? Their economy heavily relies on tourism so when Obama made it easier to travel there I feel like that would be a huge plus.... Euros and Canadians have been going for legal tourism for years along with Americans going through Mexico.
It's not really Cuba. And if it is, it's them acting on someone else's behalf.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
9,575 1,721 0 0
Yeah that's kind of what I assumed. Wonder what the agenda is.
Toss it into the Trudeau family - Cuba conspiracy stuff and there's no end to the weird shit one can come up with when trying to figure it out.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
62d 6h 3m
Reactions
19,479 1,657 0 0
I didn't know it was that high for first cousins. That makes our even weirder that we had a president who was married to his first cousin.
It isn't specifically about first cousins or you'd see a lot more birth defects in Arkansas and Missouri. It's about cultures that have been repeatedly marrying their first cousins for multiple generations until the level of co-sanguinuity reaches epic proportions.