Castlevania

Siliconemelons

I think if Trevor or Sypha could have made it they would have, I haven’t re watched them so I am going by impressions of the scenes but it was visually set up back and forth so contrasting that if it was not to “show the point of a true religious man versus a false” then that actually goes into a religious theory that God will use the works of man for his own even without their direct intent.

and yes rule of cool - but him burning in his own holy water is… again… he should not have been able to do / make the holy water as he was not a holy person. The magic was fairly consistent.

but not really to belabor the point.

Series 2 is the dumb

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Siliconemelons Siliconemelons , Bro.. if I could match the energy you put into dissecting this show, I'd have been a Pharmacist like I originally planned.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Siliconemelons Siliconemelons , Bro.. if I could match the energy you put into dissecting this show, I'd have been a Pharmacist like I originally planned.

I am a big castlevania fan, I started with and love CV2, so that there starts me in odd place in the fandom. I also am in general a vampire fan, the lore and stuff… like I loved underworld but I really liked the one were they went back in time to the ensalvement of the lycans, the one most didn’t like of the series lol.

I also love Zelda 2 and play through both games usually yearly.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It was a fun series before they throat fucked it with American Inventor faggot shit. A special place in hell should be reserved for people who shit on source material, so pretty much everyone who works at Netflix should burn.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Just played through CV2 before the year was up! Such a fun game, and better plot than this last season of garbage

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users