rrr_img_483.jpg

rrr_img_485.jpg

rrr_img_480.jpg

rrr_img_481.jpg

rrr_img_483.jpg

rrr_img_485.jpg

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can we make a thread about Celebs we hate?

Ill start, I hate that big alien forhead skank they call Rihanna. She single handedly destroyed rap music and bred millions of slimy ghetto trash bitches like Ke$ha. FUCK TO MOTHER FUCK HER. also I now like Chris Brown.

rihanna-vibe-thug-life-tattoo.jpg

rihanna-beat-up.jpg

chris-brown-laughing.jpg

CrazyRussell

Golden Squire
Furious;5532 said:
Can we make a thread about Celebs we hate?

Ill start, I hate that big alien forhead skank they call Rihanna. She single handedly destroyed rap music and bred millions of slimy ghetto trash bitches like Ke$ha. FUCK TO MOTHER FUCK HER. also I now like Chris Brown.

Yeah she is the worst

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Aubrey Plaza is strange. I don't think she looks remotely attractive in that picture above, but in other pictures she looks exotic and gorgeous. But like in "Funny People" she looked like a 5 or 6. In "Safety Not Guaranteed" she looked great. I've seen her on some talk shows and she has amazing legs. Looks like really good muscle tone
wink.png

--

Agree with Furious. Rihanna is a horribly disgusting bitch. Chris Brown is just as bad. I can't believe they even let him be famous after beating Rihanan's face in. And did anyone see the thing with the girl comedian recently? She made a woman beating joke at him, and he said something like he was going to shit in her mouth. Well, I think it's pretty dang funny and great that a celeb would actually tweet something so Mike Tyson, but come on, how many chances will this dumb retard get haha.

wink.png

wink.png

wink.png