Chaos' Seat Announcement Thread 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for announcing the candidacy for Chaos' seat. Anyone can announce their candidacy for this seat by posting in this thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in this thread also. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

Please see:Moderator Election 2016 HQfor details.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Hello,

My name is a_skeleton_02 and I am announcing my candidacy for Chaos' seat in the Rerolled Moderator Election of 2016. As rerolled moderator in 2016 I will promise you five things I will accomplish before my term is up.

• I will enforce rules fairly and with common sense. Currently, rule are consistently misinterpreted due to moderator biases.
  • I will remove the political correctness seeping into this board all while keeping it mostly SFW and allowing you to introduce new users to the board without shame.
  • I will turn the MMO and Other gaming subforums into a shining example of mature adult gaming attracting users from all over the web sick and tired of cry babies and manchildren.
  • The politics and general forums will be swept clean of trolls of both leanings and kept open for sane dialogue without the constant harassment of trolls. Currently the liberal moderators only censor conservative views and let liberal trolls run amuck.
  • I realize a moderator not only has a responsibility to the site but to the users as well. And I promise to listen and respond to any suggestion and critique sent to me within 48 hours. An open dialogue is a must.

Due to my long history as a troll on other MMO based forums, I am uniquely tasked with skills to stifle troublemakers, spammers and trolls without resorting to draconian censorship. I will make deals no other moderator can make and turn these troubled forum goers into our biggest fans.

Why am I picking Chaos's seat to run on? It's simple while Chaos is a great guy and I like him a lot he is unable to separate his liberal and bleeding heart SJW values from his job as a moderator and it has been shown time and time again that if you disagree with him you will at sometime in the near future be targeted by his liberal moderator establishment and be censored or banned. Such petty abuse of power can no longer stand and I will stand up for the silent majority of you in keeping the values that rerolled and the forums before it have held dear since 1999.

I cannot do any of this with out your help and I ask all of you when the time comes to vote a_skeleton_02 so together we can Make Rerolled Rock Again.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Hello,

My name is a_skeleton_02 and I am announcing my candidacy for Chaos' seat in the Rerolled Moderator Election of 2016. As rerolled moderator in 2016 I will promise you five things I will accomplish before my term is up.

• I will enforce rules fairly and with common sense. Currently, rule are consistently misinterpreted due to moderator biases.
  • I will remove the political correctness seeping into this board all while keeping it mostly SFW and allowing you to introduce new users to the board without shame.
  • I will turn the MMO and Other gaming subforums into a shining example of mature adult gaming attracting users from all over the web sick and tired of cry babies and manchildren.
  • The politics and general forums will be swept clean of trolls of both leanings and kept open for sane dialogue without the constant harassment of trolls. Currently the liberal moderators only censor conservative views and let liberal trolls run amuck.
  • I realize a moderator not only has a responsibility to the site but to the users as well. And I promise to listen and respond to any suggestion and critique sent to me within 48 hours. An open dialogue is a must.

Due to my long history as a troll on other MMO based forums, I am uniquely tasked with skills to stifle troublemakers, spammers and trolls without resorting to draconian censorship. I will make deals no other moderator can make and turn these troubled forum goers into our biggest fans.

Why am I picking Chaos's seat to run on? It's simple while Chaos is a great guy and I like him a lot he is unable to separate his liberal and bleeding heart SJW values from his job as a moderator and it has been shown time and time again that if you disagree with him you will at sometime in the near future be targeted by his liberal moderator establishment and be censored or banned. Such petty abuse of power can no longer stand and I will stand up for the silent majority of you in keeping the values that rerolled and the forums before it have held dear since 1999.

I cannot do any of this with out your help and I ask all of you when the time comes to vote a_skeleton_02 so together we can Make Rerolled Rock Again.
I'll do everything that a_skeleton_02 will, but I'll also build a wall to keep all the undesirables out.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I endorse tiggles because he wrote a lot of shit and chaos just banned that guy for posting some picture

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I thank you all for your support and with your faith I know I can make Rerolled Great again. If any of you would like to help the cause please copy and paste my signature to your own to help spread awareness.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I know that when a_skeleton_02 eventually bans me, it'll for a good reason like faking my death or stalking Mist. Not because I posted a fucking video for a UN-sponsored campaign that exposes a barbaric goatfucker tradition.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I got shawed for posting a picture of the dead San Bernardino shooters they had on the fucking news. And a second time(though revoked) for general "racism". I'm told the moderators keep specific threads on users and debate the best way to remove them.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Friends, Rollers, Countrymen, I have dark news for you! A scandalous bit of information. Feast your eyes on these damning photos obtained from TMZ of well known Reroller and candidate for moderator, a_skeleton_02! As you can plainly see from these damning images, a_skeleton_02 is quite unfit to rule. I hope only that I was able to get this info to you fast enough to stop this madman from obtaining the absolute power he so desperately desires.

a_skeleton_02 is a Drug Dealer:

rrr_img_123832.jpg

a_skeleton_02 is a racist who uses bazookas to kill children.

rrr_img_123833.jpg

A vote for a_skeleton_02 is a vote for Pure Evil. Instead, you should vote forAngryGerbil! I am a student of the Soygen faction and I promise to do nothing. Just remember my colorful slogan:

AngryGerbil:Laissez-Fairemoderating done right by a true professional!

-Paid for by CAToT (Citizens Against the Tyranny of a_skeleton_02)

khorum

Murder Apologist
There's plenty of other seats, Gerb. We have to use a 12-seat strategy. Take screamfeeder's or something.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I didn't even notice all the other threads.

Here I thought it was everyone fighting over just Chaos's seat. This makes it less fun. I wanted a cage match!

khorum

Murder Apologist
This way we get multiple cagematches tho. Tanoomba Vs. Lithose for example.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Voting for a_skeleton_02! Tired of the PC bullshit and the liberal trolls. Time to have some actual representation from both sides.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
a_skeleton_02 - since you have active disagreements with IRB in the politics thread (who fucking doesn't), I don't think you should be the one to do something about his incessant shitposting. It would be nice if that thread wasn't so full of pointless IRB diarrhea. How will you work with your fellow moderators to make sure his shitposting is kept in check?

Status
Not open for further replies.