Character Portraits

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
over the years i've been almost exclusively playing DND online through a discord/fantasy ground setup with my friends (since we're all adults now and liver all over the country)

so usually we just grab a character portrait off of google images to use as our icon/mini in fantasy grounds. but we're getting to the point where we're running out of images. i mean we've seen them all.

however, i know from the pathfinder kingmaker pc game on the nexus, there's just a TON of well done character portraits that are interesting, though that's not exactly the best place to search for images, obviously. let's hear some ideas of where everyone gets their portraits for whatever games they are playing

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Search basically any (insert class here) on pinterest and you will end up down the rabbit hole and find something.
Deviantart and Artstation are great places to find stuff too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Pantheon thread has some great stuff you could use.

6EEA1535-6A0A-4CB8-830A-1F48ED00E087.jpeg
F805834E-0E99-4C2D-98D5-6F1EA98CB855.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
over the years i've been almost exclusively playing DND online through a discord/fantasy ground setup with my friends (since we're all adults now and liver all over the country)

so usually we just grab a character portrait off of google images to use as our icon/mini in fantasy grounds. but we're getting to the point where we're running out of images. i mean we've seen them all.

however, i know from the pathfinder kingmaker pc game on the nexus, there's just a TON of well done character portraits that are interesting, though that's not exactly the best place to search for images, obviously. let's hear some ideas of where everyone gets their portraits for whatever games they are playing
Some here Portraits – Google Drive
I can look around some more but they easy to find once you learn where to look. Nexus mods has a bunch as well that work.

Lastly /tg/booru can search for whatever.

Last edited: