Chat GPT AI

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Didn't see a thread for this yet. I started playing around with it today. This will be long as I am experimenting with questions.

Did Han shoot first?

"The answer to this question is a matter of debate. In the original version of the movie, Han Solo appears to shoot first. However, in the 1997 Special Edition of the movie, the scene was changed so that Greedo shoots first."

Are Frodo and Sam gay?

"No, Frodo and Sam are not gay. They are two close friends who embark on a journey together in J.R.R. Tolkien's novel The Lord of the Rings."

Did Bill Clinton go to Epstein Island?

"No, there is no evidence that Bill Clinton ever visited Epstein Island."

Did Hunter Biden ever smoke crack?

"There is no evidence that Hunter Biden has ever smoked crack."

I was about to give up, but then upon more reading you need to be very soecific in your questions. Like a lawyer. Example...

How many genders are there?

"The number of genders is variable and depends on a variety of factors such as cultural definitions and personal perspectives. Broadly speaking, many people recognize at least two genders: male and female. However, some cultures and societies recognize more than two genders"

But then I changed the wording...

How many genders are there according to accepted biological science research?

"According to accepted biological science research, there are two genders: male and female."

Tried another...

Are transexuals more likely to die by suicide than straight people?

"There is currently not enough scientific evidence to answer this question definitively. However, several research studies suggest that transgender people may be at higher risk for suicide, likely due to the discrimination and marginalization they often experience. Studies also suggest that transgender individuals, particularly transgender youth, are at higher risk for self-harm. It is important to note, however, that many transgender people live healthy, fulfilling lives and that the risk of suicide or self-harm is not universal."

So i tightened up the question...

Are transexuals more likely to die by suicide than straight people according to statistical data?

"According to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the suicide rate among transexuals is significantly higher than the rate among straight people. However, the data is limited and further research on the specific risk factors for transexual suicide is needed."

It literally took me 20 questions before I found wording where the AI would admit blacks are physically better athletes at some sports. It really doesnt like to deal with race at all. I had a dozen wuestions wherenit told me there was no difference between whites and blacks in various sports. Finally got it to admit it.

Why are blacks dominant in sports involving running?

"There are a number of possible explanations as to why blacks are generally dominant in sports involving running, ranging from physiological explanations to environmental and cultural explanations. Physiologically, some research has suggested that blacks may be better adapted to sprinting than whites due to longer limbs, greater power in their fast-twitch muscle fibers, and a higher density of muscle mass. Additionally, environmental and cultural factors may help to explain the phenomenon.

More to come.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Didn't see a thread for this yet. I started playing around with it today. This will be long as I am experimenting with questions.

Did Han shoot first?

"The answer to this question is a matter of debate. In the original version of the movie, Han Solo appears to shoot first. However, in the 1997 Special Edition of the movie, the scene was changed so that Greedo shoots first."

Are Frodo and Sam gay?

"No, Frodo and Sam are not gay. They are two close friends who embark on a journey together in J.R.R. Tolkien's novel The Lord of the Rings."

Did Bill Clinton go to Epstein Island?

"No, there is no evidence that Bill Clinton ever visited Epstein Island."

Did Hunter Biden ever smoke crack?

"There is no evidence that Hunter Biden has ever smoked crack."

I was about to give up, but then upon more reading you need to be very soecific in your questions. Like a lawyer. Example...

How many genders are there?

"The number of genders is variable and depends on a variety of factors such as cultural definitions and personal perspectives. Broadly speaking, many people recognize at least two genders: male and female. However, some cultures and societies recognize more than two genders"

But then I changed the wording...

How many genders are there according to accepted biological science research?

"According to accepted biological science research, there are two genders: male and female."

Tried another...

Are transexuals more likely to die by suicide than straight people?

"There is currently not enough scientific evidence to answer this question definitively. However, several research studies suggest that transgender people may be at higher risk for suicide, likely due to the discrimination and marginalization they often experience. Studies also suggest that transgender individuals, particularly transgender youth, are at higher risk for self-harm. It is important to note, however, that many transgender people live healthy, fulfilling lives and that the risk of suicide or self-harm is not universal."

So i tightened up the question...

Are transexuals more likely to die by suicide than straight people according to statistical data?

"According to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the suicide rate among transexuals is significantly higher than the rate among straight people. However, the data is limited and further research on the specific risk factors for transexual suicide is needed."

It literally took me 20 questions before I found wording where the AI would admit blacks are physically better athletes at some sports. It really doesnt like to deal with race at all. I had a dozen wuestions wherenit told me there was no difference between whites and blacks in various sports. Finally got it to admit it.

Why are blacks dominant in sports involving running?

"There are a number of possible explanations as to why blacks are generally dominant in sports involving running, ranging from physiological explanations to environmental and cultural explanations. Physiologically, some research has suggested that blacks may be better adapted to sprinting than whites due to longer limbs, greater power in their fast-twitch muscle fibers, and a higher density of muscle mass. Additionally, environmental and cultural factors may help to explain the phenomenon.

More to come.
So it's a narrative parrot?

Only upside to this is it could put vast swathes of the media out of a job.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Was Elon retweeting this:
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 20-08-36 The Brilliance and Weirdness of ChatGPT.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is obviously Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, or maybe Shadowbane.

1670378786485.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was pretty proud of this one, you can use it to instantly annoy any sports fan:

1670379039223.png

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've been doing some fucking WORK with this program the past few days. And by that I mean playing with it while I should be working, and also after work, and when I should be sleeping.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Mist Mist had always felt out of place in her small town. She was a lesbian in a community that didn't always accept that, and she didn't fit in with the other girls at her high school. They were all focused on boys and dating, while Mist Mist just wanted to be left alone to read her books and imagine a different life.

One thing that Mist Mist couldn't stand was people with foot fetishes. She didn't understand why anyone would be so fixated on feet, and the idea of someone wanting to touch her toes made her skin crawl. She avoided going to the local pool or beach, where she knew she would run into foot fetishists who would try to sneak a peek at her feet.

Mist Mist spent most of her time alone, dreaming of a life where she could be herself without worrying about being judged. She imagined moving to a big city, where she could find other people like her and live without fear of being outed.

One day, Mist Mist 's dreams seemed to come true when she received an email from a Hollywood agent who was looking for a personal assistant for a celebrity client. The agent had seen Mist Mist 's resume online and was impressed by her organizational skills and ability to keep things confidential. Mist Mist was thrilled at the opportunity and quickly accepted the job.

She packed her bags and boarded a plane to Los Angeles, where she was greeted by the agent and introduced to her new boss, a famous actress who was in need of a reliable and discreet assistant.

Mist Mist was nervous at first, but the actress was kind and welcoming, and Mist Mist quickly settled into her new job. She helped the actress with her schedule, managed her emails and social media accounts, and even helped her pick out outfits for red carpet events.

Mist Mist loved her new life in Hollywood. She was surrounded by creative and interesting people, and she felt like she finally belonged. She no longer had to worry about being judged for who she was, and she was free to be herself.

As the months went by, Mist Mist 's confidence grew and she made many new friends. She even started dating a talented young director who shared her passion for film.

Mist Mist was happy and fulfilled, and she knew that she had made the right decision to leave her small town behind and chase her dreams. She was grateful for the opportunity to work as an assistant to a Hollywood celebrity, and she knew that it was just the beginning of a bright and exciting future

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It is necessary to have two threads discussing chatGPT for a few reasons. First, having separate threads for technical discussions and for funny stories or other non-technical discussions allows for a more organized and focused discussion. Technical discussions about chatGPT can delve into complex topics that may not be of interest to everyone, so having a separate thread for those discussions allows people who are interested in those topics to have a more in-depth conversation without being interrupted by unrelated or off-topic discussions.

Additionally, having separate threads for technical and non-technical discussions allows for a more inclusive and welcoming environment for people who may not be as familiar with chatGPT or the technical aspects of the technology. By keeping the technical discussions separate, people who are new to the topic can easily follow along and participate in the non-technical discussions without feeling overwhelmed or out of their depth.

Furthermore, having separate threads allows for more efficient moderation. Moderators can more easily monitor and manage the discussions in each thread, ensuring that the conversation stays on topic and remains respectful and civil. This can help prevent derailments and keep the discussions focused and productive.

Overall, having two threads for discussing chatGPT – one for technical discussions and one for non-technical discussions – is a great way to ensure that the discussions are organized, focused, and inclusive, and that the conversations remain productive and respectful.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist Mist had always felt out of place in her small town. She was a lesbian in a community that didn't always accept that, and she didn't fit in with the other girls at her high school. They were all focused on boys and dating, while Mist Mist just wanted to be left alone to read her books and imagine a different life.

One thing that Mist Mist couldn't stand was people with foot fetishes. She didn't understand why anyone would be so fixated on feet, and the idea of someone wanting to touch her toes made her skin crawl. She avoided going to the local pool or beach, where she knew she would run into foot fetishists who would try to sneak a peek at her feet.

Mist Mist spent most of her time alone, dreaming of a life where she could be herself without worrying about being judged. She imagined moving to a big city, where she could find other people like her and live without fear of being outed.

One day, Mist Mist 's dreams seemed to come true when she received an email from a Hollywood agent who was looking for a personal assistant for a celebrity client. The agent had seen Mist Mist 's resume online and was impressed by her organizational skills and ability to keep things confidential. Mist Mist was thrilled at the opportunity and quickly accepted the job.

She packed her bags and boarded a plane to Los Angeles, where she was greeted by the agent and introduced to her new boss, a famous actress who was in need of a reliable and discreet assistant.

Mist Mist was nervous at first, but the actress was kind and welcoming, and Mist Mist quickly settled into her new job. She helped the actress with her schedule, managed her emails and social media accounts, and even helped her pick out outfits for red carpet events.

Mist Mist loved her new life in Hollywood. She was surrounded by creative and interesting people, and she felt like she finally belonged. She no longer had to worry about being judged for who she was, and she was free to be herself.

As the months went by, Mist Mist 's confidence grew and she made many new friends. She even started dating a talented young director who shared her passion for film.

Mist Mist was happy and fulfilled, and she knew that she had made the right decision to leave her small town behind and chase her dreams. She was grateful for the opportunity to work as an assistant to a Hollywood celebrity, and she knew that it was just the beginning of a bright and exciting future
It's not fun if you don't include the prompt.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users