China Thread

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Donor All-Stars>
50d 11h 29m
there's several billion just like her.
Sorry man but i have to disagree. Despite the large numbers there is actually a shortage. Those bastards are even keep production numbers low artificially.
So if you have the opportunity invest in a chinese wife but be wary of cheap knockoffs from thailand. Some of them are even aftermarket conversions designed to trick you.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
97d 4h 51m
Sorry man but i have to disagree. Despite the large numbers there is actually a shortage. Those bastards are even keep production numbers low artificially.
So if you have the opportunity invest in a chinese wife but be wary of cheap knockoffs from thailand. Some of them are even aftermarket conversions designed to trick you.
i'll take a Filipino woman, they look the same and they are more likely to MAGA

Chukzombi

97d 4h 51m
no Constance Wu is actually pretty and asian, whereas you white ppl just see asian, b4 i was banned from the FSR thats what i'd link, trust me you don't want to see what i've filtered.
ive seen hundreds of China blog videos and there are very few ugly asian girls. not talk about asian women over a certain age who become goblins. that happens to everyone.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
22d 20h 16m
ive seen hundreds of China blog videos and there are very few ugly asian girls. not talk about asian women over a certain age who become goblins. that happens to everyone.
No, he's right on this one. There are plenty of ugly women in asia. You aren't going to see them putting vblogs up because everyone will tell them how ugly they are, and that would be their friends.

Chukzombi

97d 4h 51m
No, he's right on this one. There are plenty of ugly women in asia. You aren't going to see them putting vblogs up because everyone will tell them how ugly they are, and that would be their friends.
lol, i'm not talking about thots, i mean the ADV china videos and others similar. chinese women look pretty cute for the most part. it depends on how young they are. there is that one step transition from beautiful to Gollum. but pre-Gollum nah man they are all pretty cute.

Lanx

Silver Baron of the Realm
64d 8h 11m
lol, i'm not talking about thots, i mean the ADV china videos and others similar. chinese women look pretty cute for the most part. it depends on how young they are. there is that one step transition from beautiful to Gollum. but pre-Gollum nah man they are all pretty cute.
youre an old white man, you can't tell the difference between a cute asian girl, a basic asian girl and a do not want asian girl, to you they're all cute cuz you have asian face blindness like all old white men.

Chukzombi

97d 4h 51m
youre an old white man, you can't tell the difference between a cute asian girl, a basic asian girl and a do not want asian girl, to you they're all cute cuz you have asian face blindness like all old white men.
is asian face blindness the medical term? is there a cure?

Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Lanx

64d 8h 11m
is asian face blindness the medical term? is there a cure?
naw you were just born in the old decade, nuttin you can fix, when you decide to remarry and take in an asian girl (cuz for some god damn reason chuk is MORE up to speed on all things China than i am to the point that he has that aussie china video guy on notification so he can watch new videos of him complaining about China), i'll be a bro and rate your new asian import for you.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
24d 18h 31m
As a white man who married an asian woman this is true for most... white dudes pick the most perplexingly funny looking asian chicks.

And asian chicks pick some dork ass white guys too. It's funny because it's true!

Chukzombi

97d 4h 51m
naw you were just born in the old decade, nuttin you can fix, when you decide to remarry and take in an asian girl (cuz for some god damn reason chuk is MORE up to speed on all things China than i am to the point that he has that aussie china video guy on notification so he can watch new videos of him complaining about China), i'll be a bro and rate your new asian import for you.
lol, i once was very seriously considering visiting China for an extended period of time, was looking to maybe find some nice China wife to bring back here. stupid fantasy, but i still have interest in whats going on over there. Winston is from South Africa. he is a really interesting person. his stories and experiences mixed with the china backdrop is fantastic.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
22d 20h 16m
Do you have any single sisters?

Lanx

64d 8h 11m
lol, i once was very seriously considering visiting China for an extended period of time, was looking to maybe find some nice China wife to bring back here. stupid fantasy, but i still have interest in whats going on over there. Winston is from South Africa. he is a really interesting person. his stories and experiences mixed with the china backdrop is fantastic.
You can't even skype w/ these china bitches to find out they're real. They have filters that beautify you in real time

Look at the eyes, THEY are enlarged!!!