China Thread

Big Phoenix

Baron of the Realm
29d 7h 36m
Reactions
13,835 1,527 0 0
youre an old white man, you can't tell the difference between a cute asian girl, a basic asian girl and a do not want asian girl, to you they're all cute cuz you have asian face blindness like all old white men.
Her face was blurred in the video so what do you expect?

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
You can't even skype w/ these china bitches to find out they're real. They have filters that beautify you in real time

Look at the eyes, THEY are enlarged!!!
i really must have old man asian blindness thing because she looks fine with or without the filter. zits clear up. buy her some fucking Clearasil and your gtg

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
i really must have old man asian blindness thing because she looks fine with or without the filter. zits clear up. buy her some fucking Clearasil and your gtg
first one is ok, second one is cute, thats not the point, i'm just saying, even if you were to skype w/ one, they have tech that beautifies em in real time to fool old white men. I'm pretty sure they'll even go "look i don't wear makeup" and wash their face right on skype.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
77d 10h 42m
Reactions
82,503 4,781 0 0
first one is ok, second one is cute, thats not the point, i'm just saying, even if you were to skype w/ one, they have tech that beautifies em in real time to fool old white men. I'm pretty sure they'll even go "look i don't wear makeup" and wash their face right on skype.
i would date either one, but as i have said many times, i dont have standards. that filter made her look abnormal anyway. asians really do like crazy shit.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
<Donors Crew>
4d 11h 6m
Reactions
307 41 0 0
If you want to know more about how much of Chinas "economy" is smoke and mirrors, I suggest reading/listening to this, its excellent:

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
If you want to know more about how much of Chinas "economy" is smoke and mirrors, I suggest reading/listening to this, its excellent:

is there another book written by someone that doesn't have a gay name like Dinny?

TrollfaceDeux

The Slayer Supreme of the Thousand Shadowban
8d 7h 5m
Reactions
8,290 2,687 0 0
You can't even skype w/ these china bitches to find out they're real. They have filters that beautify you in real time

Look at the eyes, THEY are enlarged!!!
Don't trust what you see bros.

Gask

Lord Nagafen Raider
22d 3h 33m
Reactions
2,450 595 0 0
New village loudspeaker campaign aims to spread ideological messages to the countryside
How reassuring it must be to hear the loving voice of the Party morning, noon and night from 5 kilometers away every day.
Local residents in Tayuan village of Zhengding, where Chinese President Xi Jinping used to work as the county Party chief, are proud of the project's launch event. It played an important role in conveying the voice of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and the spirit of the 19th National Congress, as shown by the banners hanging in the office building of the local government.

Xu, 58, does not have to monitor broadcasting operations at the local station, as all the programs have been uploaded to cloud services and are played simultaneously. "There are different programs every day, including the Good Voice of the Communist Party of China, Policies of Our Party and Agricultural Technology," he told the Global Times.

Those born in the 1950s and 1960s in Chinese villages are familiar with the presence of loudspeakers, as they played a key role in community life when there were no other entertainment activities. "In the old days, production teams used loudspeakers to make important announcements," said a 78-year-old villager surnamed Gao, referring to them as a symbol of China's rural life.

A 20-minute radio program begins every morning, noon and evening with the sentence "The Party's good voice singing in the new countryside," followed by a short piece of background music that introduces a local news briefing. Whatever they are doing in the village, local residents can all listen to these programs. "We usually have lunch at noon when the program is being broadcast. I can listen to it from my home," a local resident told the Global Times.

This top-level design project is aimed at improving the ideological and political consciousness of local farmers, which is also in line with their living and working routines. "More and more villagers now own smartphones, which may have negative side effects, and some internet content needs to be cleaned up," he added.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
52d 8h 32m
Reactions
29,377 5,851 0 0
i would date either one, but as i have said many times, i dont have standards. that filter made her look abnormal anyway. asians really do like crazy shit.
i remember watching this horror of a documentary w/ the wife
of course it's funny seeing this crazy old white man import an asian wife, she tries so hard to make it work even tho he's a shit tier old white guy. (obviously she agreed to be with him, cuz China is JUST THAT HORRIBLE)

But i remember he was asked like "what do you like about asian women" and he had this serial killer look and smile and said something like "it's the almond eyes and that little bit of flesh right underneath the eye"

my wife and i turned to each other and we're like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHITE PPL ARE CRAZY!!!"

TrollfaceDeux

The Slayer Supreme of the Thousand Shadowban
8d 7h 5m
Reactions
8,290 2,687 0 0
of course it's funny seeing this crazy old white man import an asian wife, she tries so hard to make it work even tho he's a shit tier old white guy. (obviously she agreed to be with him, cuz China is JUST THAT HORRIBLE)

But i remember he was asked like "what do you like about asian women" and he had this serial killer look and smile and said something like "it's the almond eyes and that little bit of flesh right underneath the eye"

my wife and i turned to each other and we're like "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WHITE PPL ARE CRAZY!!!"
Cringe max

Foler

Vanessa
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
7d 18h 3m
Reactions
2,577 986 0 0

wtffffff is this.

Also you're not white Lanx Lanx ? What are you, chink, DREAMER, American Inventor?