Christmas gift ideas?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Its nearing that time of year where I run out to the shops and stand there not knowing wtf to get for friends and relatives. Trying to get more organised this year and hopefully not panic buy at the last minute and wasting money.

Anyone got any good gift ideas to share?

Methodical_sl

shitlord
Movie passes, gift certificate to a decent restaurant.Couple years ago I got tickets for the immediate family to go see Lord of the Dance.I got valet parking and coats check ahead of time, so that went over well.

Moreclothes

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was looking at getting my dad a pair of those 9V Battery heated winter gloves, does any know if they're worth a shit?

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I bought my wife this
il_570xN.401198305_pob0.jpg

But she is a big nut for Christmas decorations. Handmade and it looks pretty good on the tree.

il_570xN.401198305_pob0.jpg

lindz

#DDs
What do you buy relatives you don't really know, don't particularly like and don't want to spend much money on? lol

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
What do you buy relatives you don't really know, don't particularly like and don't want to spend much money on? lol
Best thing we ever did was nip that shit in the bud. We don't exchange with adults hardly anymore and pushed gifts pretty much to just the kids. Took a couple of years to wean people off. We did the secret santa thing with a limit which worked for a couple of years but eventually people just said fuck it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Best thing we ever did was nip that shit in the bud. We don't exchange with adults hardly anymore and pushed gifts pretty much to just the kids.
This. We have a huge gathering of family/extended. The adults don't get each other gifts. We all enjoy watching our kids/grandkids/greatgrandkids open them. Go home, then do intimate family gifts. I bought a vintage Tiffany item this year. I better get a blowjob.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if you're on a budget you can seriously score some great movies from Blockbuster for 20 bucks. i think you can pick up 5 bluerays/dvds for 20. my dad bought a blueray player and hes rebuilding his library so last year i hooked him up with like 10 of his favorite films on BR and he was quite happy.

lindz

#DDs
Best thing we ever did was nip that shit in the bud. We don't exchange with adults hardly anymore and pushed gifts pretty much to just the kids. Took a couple of years to wean people off. We did the secret santa thing with a limit which worked for a couple of years but eventually people just said fuck it.
Yeah that's what we usually do, mail off gifts for the gifts, nothing for the adults. This year we are all getting together for Christmas which we have never done before so I feel compelled to buy people stuff. :\