Chukzombi's Boomer Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chukzombi Chukzombi please put all your boomerisms in here. I'd love to have one place to read about picking up 4s at bars, trying on $3 fedora hats, cruising down to Jersey Shore in my convertible dark maroon Chrysler Lebaron or just creepily wandering down supermarket aisles and striking up 20 second conversations with lonely wine moms.

You lead an amazing life and we would all be enriched to learn about as much of it as possible

Last edited:
  • 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Screw him, here's mine before this gets rickshawed. When I was 12 I used to ride through the center of my small town to get to a wooded area on the other side with by uncased .22 on my handlebars. I'd hunt all day with my buddy Chris and we'd come home at dinner. No one worried about us and no cop ever stopped us.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Chukzombi Chukzombi please put all your boomerisms in here. I'd love to have one place to read about picking up 4s at bars, trying on $3 fedora hats, cruising down to Jersey Shore in my convertible dark maroon Chrysler Lebaron or just creepily wandering down supermarket aisles and striking up 20 second conversations with lonely wine moms.

You lead an amazing life and we would all be enriched to learn about as much of it as possible
You forgot about his hobby of restoring thrift store sneakers.

I'm not picking on ol Astro. He's harmless and offers good color commentary.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Which brand of riding lawnmower is best bang for your buck nowadays?

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I enjoyed Chukzombi Chukzombi 's take on pipes and tobacco. Posting in a legendary thread.
this thread was started by some troll with nobody else to pick on. but yeah man i dig on pipes (i have over a hundred now, most from the 50s and earlier) because my gramps on both sides always were smoking them when i was a kid. its a lot of enjoyment just for the nostalgia factor not including that its very relaxing and makes the room smell great. people from the old days knew how to have a good time and we are more miserable as a society for rejecting the old ways. cant lie i love hats and shoes especially vintage and restoring old stuff i find in the thrift store. sometimes i sell them as a side hustle for shits and gigs. if thats something to make fun of then hey, thats your option. i dont care. life was so much better 30-40 years ago. nothing wrong with embracing the old days when this was still a free country.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 11 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screw him, here's mine before this gets rickshawed. When I was 12 I used to ride through the center of my small town to get to a wooded area on the other side with by uncased .22 on my handlebars. I'd hunt all day with my buddy Chris and we'd come home at dinner. No one worried about us and no cop ever stopped us.

10/10 Chukzombi Chukzombi impression

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How long has it been since you've had intimate relations with a woman, chuk?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How long has it been since you've had intimate relations with a woman, chuk?
i'm very flattered that you want to be included in my love life, Dicky, but i dont rock like that. last week i met up with an old friend i have been dating on and off since 1994. we went out to the bar, played pool, got package goods when we left and went back to her place to watch a movie and fool around. nothing this week, she said she wanted to go bowling sometime, so maybe ill have a bowling date in my future. i also met a girl at the thrift store on Saturday. just came up to me and said hi. her name is Ginita/Jinita. not sure what the correct spelling is. when you're a boomer, its really not hard to meet boomer women. especially hispanic boomer women.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
1663709481248.png

Story checks out.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
actually, i might just stop by for the zeppoles, there usually isnt many people there. they have San Gennaro festival in Little Italy this weekend and thats where the real cute girls are. that place is usually crazy crowded, i can never find a spot to park my car.
dude it's in fucking chinatown, you actually have to know odd alleyways to park where your car won't get raped

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dude it's in fucking chinatown, you actually have to know odd alleyways to park where your car won't get raped
yeah dude, i dont need that shit. we actually did find a parking spot once, but it was 20 minutes before the end. everyone just cruises down the street and we would send somebody in somewhere to buy food, stuff and pick them up on the way back.