Civilization Online

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Civilization Online

From the makers of Civilization and Archeage, comes Civilization Online.

Character Selection

Combat

Crafting

PVP

Review

Civilization Online 1st Beta Review in Progress Part 1 | Steparu.com

Highlights from the Review

As you can see in the video below, I spent a lot of time raiding with the other strangers of the same faction. We raided town to town and by the time we finished I ended up having over 400k. I didn't even realize an hour had passed and I was recording that long, I was so into the siege that I lost track of time. My HD almost exploded with the recorded file size using FRAPS uncompressed recording. I'm looking forward to piloting the planes and choopers, perhaps boats for naval warfare.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was like... How the fuck is Sid Meiers Civilization going to turn into an MMO? And.. then this..

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Most important question: Will English longbowman still be able to take out German Tiger tanks?

Faddor_sl

shitlord
This doesn't inspire much confidence...

But if they can somehow get the addictive nature of Civ 4 / 5 into an online game, it could be the best thing since UO.

forge

Lord Nagafen Raider
My first thoughts were that this was some korean game which has been out for years which they are now trying to pawn off on the west. Maybe someone can find some links where you can join beta for $150.