Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Clarkson's Farm

Genre: Documentary, Reality

First aired: 2021-06-11

Creator: Jeremy Clarkson

Cast: Jeremy Clarkson

Overview: Follow Jeremy Clarkson as he embarks on his latest adventure, farming. The man who on several occasions claims to be allergic to manual labour takes on the most manually labour intensive job there is. What could possibly go wrong?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
no-poster.jpg

Title: Clarkson's Farm

Genre: Documentary, Reality

Creator: Jeremy Clarkson

Cast: Jeremy Clarkson

First aired: 2021-06-11

Overview: Follow Jeremy Clarkson as he embarks on his latest adventure, farming. The man who on several occasions claims to be allergic to manual labour takes on the most manually labour intensive job there is. What could possibly go wrong?

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Just finished watching. Really great! Made me want to fire up farm simulator.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Not as actively funny as Grand Tour, but yeah, watching Clarkson bumblefuck his way through learning how to run a farm was good TV. Also surprisingly informative.

• 3Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Not as actively funny as Grand Tour, but yeah, watching Clarkson bumblefuck his way through learning how to run a farm was good TV. Also surprisingly informative.
if you liked this check out this farming life on britbox. 3 seasons of real hardcore farming in the UK. the dude running a water buffalo farm is a beast.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Good stuff, Gerald is a trip. Can you imagine trying to have a conversation with him?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
This was very entertaining! As someone else said, made me want to bust out farming simulator, but then I remember how annoying the driving is in that game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Two episodes in really enjoying this so far. Fairly informative as well. Clarkson makes anything just about anything enjoyable.

• 3Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Two episodes in really enjoying this so far. Fairly informative as well. Clarkson makes anything just about anything enjoyable.

I haven't watched the farm yet, but I tend to agree. Here he is narrating the St. Nazaire raid (just watched this a week or so ago and it was pretty good):

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the first episode of this. It was interesting, why this was a show I have no idea.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Watched the first episode of this. It was interesting, why this was a show I have no idea.
yeah, i just watched the first episode so far. will check the rest out over the week. its kinda superfluous. i know its a TV show, but its a rather shaky premise. dude's caretaker is retiring so he's got nothing better to do than take a stab at managing his own farm instead of just hiring a new guy to do it? and everyone else seems to be fine with it. i love me some Clarkson, so ........ OK! lets see how this shakes out.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
We've watched it probably 3-4 times as background noise, and the 3 year old loves seeing the farm equipment.

May's cooking show is decently funny as well.

Didn't care for Hammond's show. Maybe the actual show was good but I turned it off during the intro I was so annoyed.

And canceled?

• 2Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
We've watched it probably 3-4 times as background noise, and the 3 year old loves seeing the farm equipment.

May's cooking show is decently funny as well.

Didn't care for Hammond's show. Maybe the actual show was good but I turned it off during the intro I was so annoyed.

And canceled?

Yeah hammonds show was awful, I will check out Mays cooking show.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Really loved James May bumbling through Japan in his show, I'll have to give this one a shot.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database