Cloud Storage - Cryptolocker Secure

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
Hello,
I am looking for cloud storage (does not need to be free) of at least 100 GB where I can store all the important digital things in the case there is a fire killing all my local backups. In addition it should have versioning for all files and an easy way to get a copy of an older version for all files on demand (without right clicking each single file and choose version as you will get old in the case of several thousand files) in the case the cryptovirus gets it as I would like to have a local drive on my pc pointing to it with an option to decide which folders are kept locally or not.

I have tested so far

Livedrive - Cloud Storage and Unlimited Online Backup (the new version did not allow anymore to choose the place of my local cache :( )
google drive -> but I am not sure they can do this versioning (currently testing)

Anyone of you have found a product able to do what I am looking for ?

Greetings

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Does Dropbox not do what you are looking for? I'm not certain what exactly your requirements are in terms of restoring/versioning, but Dropbox does offer that in some form.

cradeg

Molten Core Raider
thx for the hint, I will take a look ... my requirement is very simple in the case my online cloud storage would also be fully encrypted by a Cryptolocker virus, I would like to recover all files from the previous version with just just a few clicks.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Yeah I really wish Dropbox was like spideroak in that it's encrypted in the cloud. The only reason they're the best is their software runs everywhere.