CNN:"Kanye West Is a Mentally Ill Token Negro"

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 21h 15m
This is all CNN, obviously no left leaning Fake News will pick this up, in case you missed it
Kanye West segment on CNN labeled ‘racist’ for calling singer ‘token negro of the Trump administration’

Currently he has flown to Uganda, and left this tweet about mind control

and why he is seemingly there

Right before he left, he decided to take over an Apple Store and drop a few words

This really is opposite/ Bizarro world, where

Rednecks hate the NFL and love Kanye, WHAT???

Kanye West USED to be the lefts, Black God

who could forget 9/2/05

That same week his album drops and it goes triple platinum, genius?

He practically made Taylor Swift

9/13/09

A year later Kanye wrote a song for Taylor as an apology, and she could record it, instead she releases a diss song. He'd go on to say that her album didn't deserve any Grammy wins next year, and that his "selfless" actions created her fame.

Swift, seemingly enjoying her easily won fame, has no problems giving Kanye a lifetime award in 2015, it all seems good/good.

NOPE
2016 in MSG he premieres a song with
“I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/Why? I made that bitch famous/Goddamn, I made that bitch famous.”
Swift would fireback at her Grammy speech
“As the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to all the young women out there: there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame.”
Kanye would later explode on a leaked SNL calling her "fake ass"

Later Kim would join in and on a GQ interview say that Taylor gave permission to Kanye to use those lyrics in that recent song

Then Kanye would follow up w/ his "Famous" record release, it features a nude doll of Taylor in bed w/ Kanye

Kim would later release a taped snapchat of Kanye asking Taylor for permission

in 2017 Taylor released another response song to Kanye

Recently Taylor after having been accused of being a secret Republican all her life came out as Democrat and is now adding more

Kanye vs. Taylor

jeesus

That's just the 10yr young white girl feud he's had, that has kept him relevant for, forever

Let's talk about this "token Negro", they're actually doing a disservice to Ben Carson, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, former Republican presidential candidate, he joined Trumps team b/c he wanted to make a difference.

I mean jesus

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 21h 15m
Lanx get better hobbies.
funny you should mention that,

i was thinking about installing
1. a pulldown ladder to my attic (there is only one access point, and it is from the garage, WAY up high)

do ppl put this in their main walkin closet? or their main "hallway"?
2. would putting in some osb or plywood (i actually have no idea wtf these stand for, just osb is cheaper) floor boards mess up anything for insulation?

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
26d 21h 26m
I had one in my last house and it was great for storage since we didn’t have a basement. You’ll be fine laying down boards up there, just make sure it takes your weight, I had plywood. I wouldn’t put any above light fixtures, I don’t know if it would cause excess heat or not I’m just paranoid about shit like that.

OSB would work too (sometimes called “chip board”) just get 1/2 inch.

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 21h 15m
I had one in my last house and it was great for storage since we didn’t have a basement. You’ll be fine laying down boards up there, just make sure it takes your weight, I had plywood. I wouldn’t put any above light fixtures, I don’t know if it would cause excess heat or not I’m just paranoid about shit like that.

my whole house (except for oven light) is all LED, do i get away with it?

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
89d 7h 3m

CDX (shit grade) plywood is cheaper than OSB where I live.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
26d 21h 26m
my whole house (except for oven light) is all LED, do i get away with it?
I really don’t know. An electrician familiar with code would be a better source. I know you’ll be fine laying it everywhere else for sure, everyone in my neighborhood did it. It may not even be an issue for you depending on your layout. I had a very big section with no light fixtures.

Also. LEDs are still hot lights.

Reactions: Chukzombi

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
26d 21h 26m
CDX (shit grade) plywood is cheaper than OSB where I live.
It’s free where I live, housing construction places don’t give a shit if you take it cause they have to pay to haul it away. I made all kinds of hillbilly storage shelves and tables the last couple years.

Lanx go rob a construction site. They actually like it.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
26d 21h 26m

whelp according to this osb is 6bucks cheaper than cdx here.

Can i fit this easily in the trunk of a honda civic?
Fuck no it’s 4 ft wide. Maybe if they sell 2x8s or cut it for you, it’ll just stick out the back. You’ll probably have to rip it to 2x anyway to get it up into your ladder hole.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
89d 7h 3m
you mother fuckers and your trucks and railroad cars, half the price of everything I buy is from sailing the ocean. I need to fucking move.

• 2Worf
Reactions: leaf and Hateyou

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 21h 15m
I’m sure Hawaii has some perks. I can’t think of any off the top of my head but I’m sure there are some.
you'd think they'd learn how to make some particle board plywood out of their endless supply of coconuts