khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
66d 5h 33m
Reactions
48,964 2,054 0 0
"Mentally ill"

People have said Kanye must be suffering "from that accident, years ago"

You know what they're talking about? he was in a head on collision in 2002, as a nobody.

He would make a recover, even putting his hospital photo on his next CD

People are trying so hard to find "reasons" for Kanye acting the fool, that they are bringing up this 16 year old accident.

An accident that he had, BEFORE he even became relevant, BEFORE he dropped

"george bush doesn't care about black people"

It wasn't like he was in some punk ass Ford Focus and he was gonna die, naw, he was in a Lexus, so 2002 modern car technology did as much as it could to save his life. (which is probably why his face is so god damn puffed up in that recovery pic, those air bags will release with the force of zeus into your face, but it's better than having a steering wheel embedded in your skull, i guess)

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Dave Chappelle and "insiders" attack Kanye
“I’m not mad at Kanye,” the comedian, 45, told CNN’s Van Jones in a segment that aired Saturday but was filmed before West visited the White House on Thursday. “That’s my brother. I love him. I support him. But you know, I don’t have to agree with everything that he says. I just trust him as a person of intent. But yeah, he shouldn’t say all that s—.”
Dave Chappelle has gotten A LOT of flack for his, indifference to Trump winning in 2016
“I'm going to give him a chance”
Since then, he's said it was a mistake since everyone else went all in on attacking.

Not content w/ Kanye acting in Support of Trump, we get these gems

“If you remember, it was a year ago that this happened … almost exactly a year ago,” the insider said. “It happens every fall as we get close to the anniversary of his mom’s death.”
"Insiders" attack his moms death 11 years ago

They use "off his meds", as more attacks from insiders
“are telling him that he needs to get back on his medication, that he’s not doing well, that he’s not making any sense.”
This is the only way they could "qualify" his support of Trump, he's legally insane.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Some guy gets more fame cancelling a Kanye meeting

why is this FAKE NEWS anti-Kanye?

it's called "Times Talk" if you don't know, like no one does (b/c i had to look it up) "Times Talk" is basically a shitty version of TED hosted by NYT.

fanaskin

Well known Agitator
42d 4h 26m
Reactions
55,146 3,688 0 0
Some guy gets more fame cancelling a Kanye meeting

why is this FAKE NEWS anti-Kanye?

it's called "Times Talk" if you don't know, like no one does (b/c i had to look it up) "Times Talk" is basically a shitty version of TED hosted by NYT.
I like that the guy who unironically calls himself "charles the great, the god" is taking a serious tone.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Fuck no it’s 4 ft wide. Maybe if they sell 2x8s or cut it for you, it’ll just stick out the back. You’ll probably have to rip it to 2x anyway to get it up into your ladder hole.
this guy has pretty good looking rail system with a roof rack, i think i have a temporary strap roof rack in storage(it was on sale).

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
22d 22h 53m
Reactions
7,288 407 0 0
this guy has pretty good looking rail system with a roof rack, i think i have a temporary strap roof rack in storage(it was on sale).
Yeah that’s my car. I should really get cross racks, I just cram the hatchback full.

Mines the last body style though, 2012. Maybe I can find some cheap used ones.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
<Donors Crew>
72d 7h 42m
Reactions
105,723 6,478 0 0
Quit being fags and rent the Home Depot pick up for $29 / hr. Jeezus.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Yeah that’s my car. I should really get cross racks, I just cram the hatchback full.

Mines the last body style though, 2012. Maybe I can find some cheap used ones.
me too except sedan, wished we'd gotten the hatchback, but wife said it's too ugly.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
22d 22h 53m
Reactions
7,288 407 0 0
Quit being fags and rent the Home Depot pick up for $29 / hr. Jeezus.
I live 1/2 mile from Lowe’s, ain’t happenin. Youd be surprised the ridiculous amount of shit you can stuff in an Impreza hatch. Tetris finally paid off.

When that fails I do borrow friends trucks and trailers though.

Hateyou

<Donors Crew>
22d 22h 53m
Reactions
7,288 407 0 0
me too except sedan, wished we'd gotten the hatchback, but wife said it's too ugly.
You don’t buy a Subaru for looks, it’s 100% utility. Driving in snow like a boss and hauling shit around. Like groceries and OSB.

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
66d 5h 33m
Reactions
48,964 2,054 0 0
We took 18 sheets of half-inch drywall home on my son's faggy little scion using that system with a few tie-downs.

lurkingdirk

<Donors Crew>
18d 20h 40m
Reactions
4,901 1,057 0 0

It's about 50 pounds a sheet. That's 900 pounds. Scion didn't perform well I guarantee.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
10d 21h 49m
Reactions
4,084 776 0 0
Sweet, we have a kanye thread. I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I just watched the SNL episode where kanye called everyone out for bullying him over his hat. I've been hearing about it since it happened, but I didn't hear anyone mention that they cut him off before he actually said anything. On my recording, they cut to commercial just as he was calling the cast up to the stage. So the question is, did I just miss them mentioning that it wasn't aired, or did no one notice because no one actually watches SNL anymore?

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Sweet, we have a kanye thread. I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I just watched the SNL episode where kanye called everyone out for bullying him over his hat. I've been hearing about it since it happened, but I didn't hear anyone mention that they cut him off before he actually said anything. On my recording, they cut to commercial just as he was calling the cast up to the stage. So the question is, did I just miss them mentioning that it wasn't aired, or did no one notice because no one actually watches SNL anymore?
are you talking about this part cut out from broadcast?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
10d 21h 49m
Reactions
4,084 776 0 0
Yeah, that's what i'm saying. That was cut out and with all the talk I'd heard about it, I don't remember anyone mentioning it wasn't aired.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
67d 15h 7m
Reactions
79,109 4,376 0 0

It's about 50 pounds a sheet. That's 900 pounds. Scion didn't perform well I guarantee.
today's cars are much more powerful than the old days and you could haul some shit even in the old days. car manufacturers dont want you hauling that kind of weight because there is a chance it could fuck your car up, so they underestimate to cover their asses legally.

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 36m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
Yeah, that's what i'm saying. That was cut out and with all the talk I'd heard about it, I don't remember anyone mentioning it wasn't aired.
yea it was cut, it is only notable cuz ChrisRock instagram'd it