Co-op Games

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AngryDwarf

Trakanon Raider
I'm looking for decent co-op games. I know WoW is probably the best "co-op" experience but it just bores me to tears at this point. I've been doing a bit of co-op Torchlight 2 and it's been decent so far. What else should I try?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Borderlands was a ton of fun when I played through it with a friend. I have heard good things about Borderlands 2 but I have not personally played it yet (crazy I know).

Borderlands 1/2
If you haven't ever played Left 4 Dead1/2, they are a riot when you can get a group of friends together for it.
Castle Crashers is pretty fun, and it's on PC now.
Orcs Must Die! 2 is also pretty enjoyable co-op.

AngryDwarf

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for the suggestions. Tried Magicka when it first came out but it crashed a lot, maybe it's more stable now. I'll have to try out some of this other stuff.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Taken from a post I made in my gaming group of friends on Facebook.

Current co-op/group games available or that we are already playing:

Planetside 2
Dota 2
Lotr: War in the North
Din's Curse
Borderland's 2
Torchlight 2
Castle Crashers
Total War: Shogun 2
Dawn of War II: All expansions

Games we haven't tried out but might be worth looking into:

Path of Exile (like Diablo, closed beta, but I just started it up and I hear good things)
Farcry 3 (can't co-op whole game, but apparently has fun co-op missions?)
Cry of Fear

------------------------------

We recently added Path of Exile to our playlist and its been a good amount of fun so far. Also a friend picked up the Ace of Spades 4 pack and we'll probably play that sometime this weekend.