Cobra Kai

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I definitely thought Daniel's wife looked better this season, but didn't notice anything special about Carmen. Tory, on the other hand...whoever does wardrobe for this show deserves an Emmy.
Mrs Larusso is a smoke show. The night club scene was top notch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I definitely thought Daniel's wife looked better this season, but didn't notice anything special about Carmen. Tory, on the other hand...whoever does wardrobe for this show deserves an Emmy.

Carmen might have only been notably hotter in the nightclub scene. Mrs. LaRusso is way hotter throughout.

As for Tory....Robbie is the second-luckiest guy in the show.

The luckiest? Hawk of course. Moon is freaky and into everything. Hawk is going to have fun in college.

• 2Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
From what I read at some point...the actor playing Hawk is actually dating Peyton List (Tory) in real life, so...dude is shooting above his station in both areas.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Movie announced for 2024, working title Karate Kid. So it looks like instead of a Season 7, we're getting a movie. I'm guessing the movie will be the World Tournament (what I expected S7 to be) and S6, if it happens, will be leading up to the WT. I bet Robbie ends up being the main character of the movie (aka the next "Karate Kid") but I could also see them going with Kenny or Miguel.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
A Netflix movie or a theatrical release? If they're releasing it in the theater, it will be interesting to see if they expect the audience to have watched 5+ seasons of Cobra Kai.
They should probably just make it rated R and center it around Tory to be safe.

Seriously, I'd expect them to come back around and center a movie around Samantha, though.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Can't imagine the movie having anything to do with the Cobra Kai series.
Maybe Cobra Kai ends next season and the new Karate Kid movie is a fresh start introducing new characters and featuring some from the Cobra Kai series.
Depending on how it ends, some of the kids could now be senseis and such and some new "evil dojo" comes along.

Edit, to avoid double posting:
1663450535180.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
As I understand it, the movie is definitely going off of the Cobra Kai continuity.

It'll have Daniel and Johnny and probably Kreese in it, same actors. Hard to imagine Samantha being "the karate kid" because she isn't actually that good at it, but probably the route they're going.

Again I'm guessing it'll be the world tournament and probably have a lot of similarities to the original movie's third act.

Goatface

As I understand it, the movie is definitely going off of the Cobra Kai continuity.

It'll have Daniel and Johnny and probably Kreese in it, same actors. Hard to imagine Samantha being "the karate kid" because she isn't actually that good at it, but probably the route they're going.

Again I'm guessing it'll be the world tournament and probably have a lot of similarities to the original movie's third act.

1663513679885.png

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 433897

Goddammit, all the info I got on this was completely wrong. My bad, thought they had it on good authority. Why would the people involved even do something like this and not connect it, given Cobra Kai's popularity? Absolutely baffling.

Rajaah being a fucking idiot and pulling a jayrebb? So surprising!

...Who are you?

Juvarisx

Florida
Someone made an AI watch every episode and create an outline its insane lol

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sythrak

Vyemm Raider
Wonder what 20 pound kid we're supposed to believe can kick a grown mans ass this time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user