College Basketball 2022 Tournament

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Thought I'd watch a few basketball games... TNT app sucks so bad. Shutters and stutters and freezes. Couple minutes left in a game and goes to a screen asking if I'm still watching. Click yes, starts to cycle, never loads. Back out, back in, loading with sound but no picture. Back out, back in, finally streams but game is over.

Smart TVs, smart phones, smart everything, but can't manage to just watch fucking TV broadcast like we've done for a hundred years.

Anyhow, go Zags or whatever.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Suicide watch for Kaines Kaines

Baylor bounced by the big dick Tar Heels.

alarm amber alert GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Only caught the end of that game, but it was ugly. Foul trouble, hard falls, sloppy, stoppages, reviews. Overall was like every worst aspect of of the sport these days compressed.

Second half of Creighton v Kansas has been pretty good.

Overall, though, I just don't know if I like basketball anymore. Then again thought I was done with NFL and last year's playoffs were a bit redeeming. Probably just a grumpy old man anymore.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
My Red Raiders are a 1-point favorite over Duke. Feels weird boys. Hope we send Coach K packing. Mark Adams is absolutely killing it this year after Beard's departure.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
My bracket had Tech losing to Baylor in the Final Four. Since that obviously won't happen.... GUNS UP!!

• 1Like