College Bowl Mania!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Michigan really sucked the balls of goats yesterday, didn't they? And while every time they lose is a good time, I had picked them to win yesterday. Dang, 15 games played, I've only been right on 9. It is definitely NOT time for me to go to vegas!

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I didn't pick Michigan, fuck them. Of course I've missed like 90% of all the other games. I feel bad picking Oregon to win tonight but would feel even worse picking Texas.
If you guys want a 64 point swing, lock in 32 for Texas right now. I've got 32 riding on Oregon and feel real good about it.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that one ticked me off too... Just switched my Alabama pick and kind of hate myself.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well last game. Should be obvious who I have for 35, so just depends on Regime and his 28.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well last game. Should be obvious who I have for 35, so just depends on Regime and his 28.
I am pretty sure I will not win but I will say this, Arkansas State got me about $175. I can't believe you went against them considering how hard those guys played against auburn and Troy etc.

p.s. 666 Mark of the beast post.