College Football 2016-2017 Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Now that college basketball is over, figured it was time for the new college football thread.

And of course, I must reveal the latest running back studs that will be toting the rock for the Crimson Tide..

rrr_img_130737.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Now that college basketball is over, figured it was time for the new college football thread.

And of course, I must reveal the latest running back studs that will be toting the rock for the Crimson Tide..

rrr_img_130737.jpg
I see another 2000 Yard Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
They hired Jeremy Pruitt, who was the DC at Georgia - he's been a position coach at Alabama under Saban, and was the best option IMO to replace Kirby.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Looking forward to a bounce-back year from Mizzou. Our offiense should improve with stability at our QB position. Sophomore starting that played the majority of last year as a true Freshman after our idiot starter got suspended repeatedly.

Our defense is tremendous, top 5 in the county, and it should remain that way. Our offense was SO bad last year, that if we had simply been only inept enough to finish ranked 100th(out of the 125 or whatever D1 schools) in offense (scoring 14 ppg) that would have been good enough for Mizzou to have a 10-2 record. We held 10 of our 12 opponents under 14 points, yet still managed to have a losing record because our offense was historically atrocious. It just simply can't possibly be that bad again.

edit - and to add some good old fashion shit-talking, here's a pic from the kansas Spring Game over the weekend
7aimaZm.jpg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This year, OU will be place in the top 5/10 of all preseason polls and I seriously doubt the defense will be good enough to deliver on those rankings. The offense will be fine, though. I'm not looking forward to the press this year of OU underachieving.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is finally the year Texas takes its first step back to greatness!

By firing Charlie Strong at the end of the season...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to seeing how Louisville QB Lamar Jackson does. Supposedly is making progression reads since he now has time to learn the playbook and not get thrown to the wolves. Went to one of the practices and he slings 40yd rocks like it is nothing. Add that to his sub 4.4 40 and you have a scary talent. Just hope it translates to real game. He's a dark horse pre-season Heisman candidate already

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Curious how Will Grier will do in our offense minus the roids.

Country roads bitches

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
In ATM news, Sumlin choose Trevor Knight as their starting QB. You might remember him as the incumbent QB for OU that Baker Mayfield beat out for the starting job last spring. He came in for the second half of the TCU game after Mayfield got concussed and proceeded to fuck up enough to almost lose the game and cost us a shot at the playoffs.

He will be an unstoppable force in the SEC.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
...He will be an unstoppable force in the SEC.
QB play in the SEC could be at an all time low in this upcoming season

Bama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Miss St, and A&M all lost their starting QBs from last year. Mizzou, LSU, Vandy, South Carolina will probably all start a QB that wasn't very good last year, hoping they improve greatly this year.

Really only Ole Miss(Kelly) and Tennessee(Dobbs) have a returning, good QB. Maybe Georgia too(although they might be starting a true Freshman instead)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
In ATM news, Sumlin choose Trevor Knight as their starting QB. You might remember him as the incumbent QB for OU that Baker Mayfield beat out for the starting job last spring. He came in for the second half of the TCU game after Mayfield got concussed and proceeded to fuck up enough to almost lose the game and cost us a shot at the playoffs.

He will be an unstoppable force in the SEC.
All I remember about Trevor Knight is:

And then he waited like 4 months to follow up with her.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Ohio state just announced that the spring game is sold out. Over 100k for a practice. Not sure if proud or embarrassed.