COLOMBIA

I've been traveling Colombia for three weeks now. I've gone from Cartagena to Medellin to Salento. Currently in Pereira right now, flying back to coast tonight for last few days.

Overall it's been a pretty good trip. I like it more than interior Mexico, less than Thailand. It's very cheap here, but the local food is GARBAGE.

I'll update this thread with. Reviews as I have time. In the meanwhile, ask me anything and I'll try to give advice on traveling here.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I've been traveling Colombia for three weeks now. I've gone from Cartagena to Medellin to Salento. Currently in Pereira right now, flying back to coast tonight for last few days.

Overall it's been a pretty good trip. I like it more than interior Mexico, less than Thailand. It's very cheap here, but the local food is GARBAGE.

I'll update this thread with. Reviews as I have time. In the meanwhile, ask me anything and I'll try to give advice on traveling here.

What are the cool things to see/do there?

kudos

<Banned>
Women are easy as shit if they know you're American. In fact, all of Latin American women are easy if they know you're American. It's where a guy rated a 4 or 5 can score an 8 or 9 every night without trying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Women are easy as shit if they know you're American. In fact, all of Latin American women are easy if they know you're American. It's where a guy rated a 4 or 5 can score an 8 or 9 every night without trying.

So, it's just like home for me?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

There's a lot of beautiful nature, cities, and culture to explore. Many people will suggest Cartagena, but it's easily my least favorite part of the country.

Highlights for me so far have been seeing Medellin, which is transformed to be a terrific city after years of violence, and the mountains around Salento in the coffee country.

It's quite safe these days. Govt signed a temporary treaty with an umbrella paramilitary group, so guerilla action is at an all time low. It feels safer here than many US cities imo.

You can definitely score here as a gringo. I'm traveling with a gf though so the most I've had is some eye fucking.

Big complaint here is that tourist areas are shit. Locals are so desperate for gringo money they will swarm like flies. It's turned of me off from exploring certain areas.