Coming Home in the Dark (2021)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Coming Home in the Dark (2021)

Tagline: All that evil requires is for good men to do nothing.

Genre: Thriller, Horror

Director: James Ashcroft

Cast: Daniel Gillies, Erik Thomson, Miriama McDowell, Matthias Luafutu, Frankie Paratene, Billy Paratene, Alan Palmer, Bailey Cowan, Timon Zeiss, Tioti O'Donnell, Kaira O'Donnell, Ike Hamon, Olivia Shanks, Desray Armstrong, Sam Carter

Release: 2021-08-12

Runtime: 93

Plot: A school teacher is forced to confront a brutal act from his past when a pair of ruthless drifters takes him and his family on a nightmare road-trip.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Works well as a good thriller if you go no synopsis, no trailer.

You have to know absolutely nothing about the movie for it to work.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Works well as a good thriller if you go no synopsis, no trailer.

You have to know absolutely nothing about the movie for it to work.
Damn it I didn't click on the trailer but I at least wanted to see a bit of it, but I'll take your word for it.

Any other movie you can think of about the top of your head it's comparable to?

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Damn it I didn't click on the trailer but I at least wanted to see a bit of it, but I'll take your word for it.

Any other movie you can think of about the top of your head it's comparable to?

On my phone so can't elaborate, but Funny Games 2007 sans Michael Pitt. But with different social commentary. Until you figure everything out.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Despite not being "new", and even borrowing from Tim Roth's previous character he's played, and other familiar characters we've seen before in other movies performance wise-- this does get a 'rebb recommend for stellar acting along with graphic depictions of depraved violence. This showed up in my missed category recently, and I'm glad I went through with it.

Sick tension.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database