Command & Conquered Remastered

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Warcraft was my first RTS but this was my second. I really liked RTS as a teen and mid twenties but never really got into any after that. I’ve tried several and they’re fun for a bit but I never stick with them long.

Anyways, will be checking this out for the nostalgia for sure. Played this one a ton.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Warcraft was my first RTS but this was my second. I really liked RTS as a teen and mid twenties but never really got into any after that. I’ve tried several and they’re fun for a bit but I never stick with them long.

Anyways, will be checking this out for the nostalgia for sure. Played this one a ton.

Was the opposite for me but I feel you with WC sticking better than CNC. CNC was great for LAN parties though, I didn't care for WC2/3 as much at them as I did for CNC, but long term the Warcraft/Starcraft series definitely had better staying power for some reason. If I were to guess, it was because it was the golden age Blizzard wanting to polish and support their products. Where Westwood didn't survive very well and EA, like Ubisoft and other big companies, just shit out one franchise game and move onto the next while pretty much immediately abandoning support for the previous title.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Playing the campaign on hard and enjoying it. Hard difficulty makes the game more like a puzzle to figure out the best way to APC/engineer rush the enemy MCV and unit production structures since the AI has infinite resources and constantly sends out units your way.

The music is still on point but also let down by the fact that many voice over lines in the tracks have been removed, most likely for copy right reasons.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mission 10a with GDI: can't scroll around the map, as soon as the game starts. So...basically can't play.