Commissioning Logo. Money will be provided.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Serious request.

If you have a background in graphic design, I am commissioning a small art logo project. It has to reflect our purpose which is to demonstrate the volume of our dealership.

I have a small budget of $200-$300 so dont spend too much time on it. I need three things: a banner, a new logo, and small imprint of logo.

Honestly just a logo is fine.

If this is successful, I will commission out future work to you because we have two dealerships for you to work for.

Anyway leave a message here for transpareny purposes if you are interested and I will send you a pm.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Serious request.

If you have a background in graphic design, I am commissioning a small art logo project. It has to reflect our purpose which is to demonstrate the volume of our dealership.

I have a small budget of $200-$300 so dont spend too much time on it. I need three things: a banner, a new logo, and small imprint of logo.

Honestly just a logo is fine.

If this is successful, I will commission out future work to you because we have two dealerships for you to work for.

Anyway leave a message here for transpareny purposes if you are interested and I will send you a pm.
If you don't find someone here I used Logos, Web, Graphic Design & More. | 99designs and it is a fairly decent way to get a logo designed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Zeste used to be real goog with things like this

joz123

Potato del Grande

giphy.gif

Oldbased

> Than U
Hijacking this thread. Gander got bought out and is being rebranded to Gander Outdoors.
75k if you make the top logo. 1k gift cards for next 74 top ones.
If that is your thing, do your thing.