Common Unethical Methods of Manipulation.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I found an interesting article and I'm wondering if there are any other techniques like this out there.

This creepy psychological technique will sabotage anyone's self-esteem

TL;DR You can easily change someone's mind without logical arguments. Ask them for 12 examples (or more) for why they believe something. Most people will struggle with this, and the act of struggling will make them uncertain of their position.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Can you provide 12 examples (or more) of why you believe this technique is unethical?

• 10Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It's very ethical to share them, with the understanding that you're teaching the people in this thread to identify and see through them.

I'm surprised and horrified that you would believe anyone on this forum capable of using unethical means to hurt other people.

Everyone on this forum is of the highest moral character, sir.

/pearl clutching

And if there are any such villains, we'll have to politely ask them to leave this thread. It's not for them.

Now drop the good shit faggots.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Tools actively being used against you every day.

The Prince - Wikipedia

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia

The 48 Laws of Power - Wikipedia

9780061241895__11357.1525792844.220.290.jpg

51JkmF0D-PL.jpg

Last edited:

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
There are but it would be unethical of me to share.

This is the same argument used for gun control. If everyone has access to these tools then they stop being as effective and those villains who would use them lose some of their power.

You want villains to lose their power don't you?

Do the right thing. Share what you know like I just did.

And everyone here can attest to the fact that I don't use these tools. Because no one believes anything I fucking say.

Checkmate, atheists.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
A Protocols of the Elders of Zion link, utterly shocking.

If you can ignore the anti-semitism, the Protocols are obviously being used as a game plan by whoever's running shit and if they aren't they should be. It's a political philosophy in the same vein as The Prince or the Art of War, with a huge load of "fuck the Goyim" layered on top.

Get over yourself.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
When I did door to door sales I was checking out a lot of NLP. One guy, Kenrick Cleveland, had a set of tools called "Dark Side".

Dark Side II | MaxPersuasion

Here are the Dark Side Patterns That I will Be Sharing.

• Compulsion Installer – just what it sounds like.
  • Relationship Disolver – this has been used vindictively to break up relationships or by someone who wants a person who is already committed.
  • The squash – a powerful way to influence outside of awareness.
  • Drug Addiction – a disgusting technique enabling someone to cause a person to revert back to an addiction. Imagine it combined with the compulsion pattern. (Warning: this works to create addictions even on someone who hasn’t had addiction problems previously.)
  • Dreaded Future – strategy that allows the installation of an awful future. This has been used on competition to make them voluntary drop out. There are many variations – the effects are horrendous. (There are ways to adapt this to the positive too.)
  • The Cage – creating huge suffocating pressure on a person that can make them easily manipulated.
  • No Longer True – This is a GIANT pattern. It can instantly wipe out beliefs, cause mental instability, wipe out dreams or goals or relationships in the blink of an eye. You won’t believe what you’ll learn when this pattern is demonstrated (and you’ll love how you can use this positively).
  • Self Esteem Destroyer – need I say more? Imagine this coupled with a few others in this list such as frigidity or impotence, compulsion installation, relationship destroyers – and you can imagine the utter destruction of someone. Hopefully not you.
  • Smurfing – one of the advanced modeling strategies.
  • The Claw – has positive uses as well but can be very controlling.
  • Impotency Installer – I think you get the point.
  • Fast Frigidity – imagine this used on you from an angry man that you are breaking up with – well don’t imagine it to much. This one and the one above can be put into someone’s future causing perhaps permanent inability. Will it happen to you? I’ve heard reports of it being used on competition to cause instability.
  • Vapor Invasion – a pattern that can be used for good or bad.
  • The Suicide Pattern – a pattern that is very covert enabling the installation of a death wish.
  • The Missile – another pattern that can be used for bad or good.
  • The Paranoia Pattern – Are you talking to me? Don’t let anyone try this on you.
  • The Migraine Pattern – Turns your life into head-pounding agony.
  • A Secret Relationship Controller Pattern– can easily create the equivalent of a "love slave". This is an especially evil thing to do or experience. This can be coupled with many other patterns in this list for ultimate control. Don’t let this happen to you.
  • The Void – a seduction pattern that doesn’t have to be used negatively. But I’d hate to have it run on me and not know why I was feeling this way and then be easily taken advantage of.
  • The Ultimate Values Destroyer – this is the one that was used on me and is the GRAND DADDY of them all. This one alone is worth the price of admission as reversing its effects can

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No problem. Thanks for contributing to the thread.

Do yourself a favor and read the Protocols.
No need for that now. I am Jewish, we are forced to memorize the Protocols by the age of 4.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Shit, I've forgotten the Protocols. Does that mean I'm kicked out of the club?

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
What is the nonsense that the Protocols are about Jews?

You guys are falling for the propaganda intended to keep you from reading it.

I thought better of Jews. Honestly, saying the Protocols are about Jews is like saying the Art of War is about Chinks.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What is the nonsense that the Protocols are about Jews?

You guys are falling for the propaganda intended to keep you from reading it.

I thought better of Jews. Honestly, saying the Protocols are about Jews is like saying the Art of War is about Chinks.
It's too late to try and become an ally. Your behavior has been noted and recorded.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Some developer guy at work tried to get all excited while aspergersing some shit like this at me once. I told him, "I like getting buy-in without the manipulation." and never had that conversation again. Was a good time.

• 1Like