1h 6m
Reactions
249 181 0 0

Brad2770

<Donors Crew>
6d 12h 50m
Reactions
3,497 610 0 0
My son created a gmail account 2 years ago. He uses it for any of his video game registration stuff. He needs to log into the account to verify some information for one of his game accounts, but has forgotten the password. I tried to help him recover the password, but have realized he got one of the digits on the phone number on the gmail account wrong. How would I go about recovering the account since he doesn’t have a backup email or the correct phone number to receive a text?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
<Donors Crew>
5d 14h 18m
Reactions
711 58 0 0
My son created a gmail account 2 years ago. He uses it for any of his video game registration stuff. He needs to log into the account to verify some information for one of his game accounts, but has forgotten the password. I tried to help him recover the password, but have realized he got one of the digits on the phone number on the gmail account wrong. How would I go about recovering the account since he doesn’t have a backup email or the correct phone number to receive a text?
Try here: I'm having trouble resetting my password - Ajuda da Conta da Google

After you select Forgot password and enter your username, we offer you recovery options in order to access your account. If you can't access these recovery options, you can click the link at the bottom of the page to verify your identity. You’ll then be given a series of questions to verify that you own the account. Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure your answers are accurate. If you’re unsure about an answer, provide your best guess. It also helps to submit your answers from a computer you've used in the past.