5h 40m
Reactions
258 184 0 0

Brad2770

<Donors Crew>
10d 18h 55m
Reactions
4,316 703 0 0
My son created a gmail account 2 years ago. He uses it for any of his video game registration stuff. He needs to log into the account to verify some information for one of his game accounts, but has forgotten the password. I tried to help him recover the password, but have realized he got one of the digits on the phone number on the gmail account wrong. How would I go about recovering the account since he doesn’t have a backup email or the correct phone number to receive a text?

dizzie

Triggered Happy
6d 3h 14m
Reactions
749 51 0 0
My son created a gmail account 2 years ago. He uses it for any of his video game registration stuff. He needs to log into the account to verify some information for one of his game accounts, but has forgotten the password. I tried to help him recover the password, but have realized he got one of the digits on the phone number on the gmail account wrong. How would I go about recovering the account since he doesn’t have a backup email or the correct phone number to receive a text?
Try here: I'm having trouble resetting my password - Ajuda da Conta da Google

After you select Forgot password and enter your username, we offer you recovery options in order to access your account. If you can't access these recovery options, you can click the link at the bottom of the page to verify your identity. You’ll then be given a series of questions to verify that you own the account. Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure your answers are accurate. If you’re unsure about an answer, provide your best guess. It also helps to submit your answers from a computer you've used in the past.

Mist

Ssraeszha Raider
16d 8h 23m
Reactions
4,218 5,537 0 0
Put your computer in a lead box, keep it turned off, and don't let humans touch it.

Otherwise, you're likely to have a security problem.