Poll Consolidated Mod Approval

Do you approve of the job that each moderator has done so far?

• Approve AngryGerbil

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Disapprove AngryGerbil

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Approve Cad

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Disapprove Cad

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Approve Khalid

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Disapprove Khalid

• Approve Mario Speedwagon

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Disapprove Mario Speedwagon

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Approve Tuco

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Disapprove Tuco

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
This forum was spammed with 5 threads when one was sufficient. Kegkilla ruined the grownup forum with his thread spam, but we need less spam in this forum.

khalid

Unelected Mod
It doesn't work in this format. If it did, I wouldn't have made 5 threads.

Could you explain why it doesn't work? I can move them back if there is no other way. Everyone should have 5 votes, if they want to approve and disapprove fo the same person, I don't see how that is a problem. Seems silly to do a "push" on someone.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This forum was spammed with 5 threads when one was sufficient. Kegkilla ruined the grownup forum with his thread spam, but we need less spam in this forum.
I didn't ruin the grownup forum with thread spam. Moderators ruined the grownup forum by not fulfilling their duties of keeping trolls out of my threads.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
Thinking of changing ine of my votes....

People complained that there was spam in this forum. If this doesn't work, I can bring the other threads back. I didn't delete them or anything. Anyway, I have to go to class now, so feel free to hate on me. Just trying to do my job!

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
People complained that there was spam in this forum. If this doesn't work, I can bring the other threads back. I didn't delete them or anything. Anyway, I have to go to class now, so feel free to hate on me. Just trying to do my job!
Bring them back. If people complained this should have been done right after the threads were made not like a week fucking later.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Easier just to cut off the bait
There is no "bait". My threads in the so-called "grownup forum" are legitimate issues that I face in my life that I was looking for honest perspective on. That's why I posted them in the grownups forum. When posters saw that they could troll in my first thread would not be reprimanded by the mods they went even harder in my second. khalid can cry all he wants but himself and his team are to blame for any so called "trolling".

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Poll won't let me approve myself five times. Shit is rigged. I will keep you in suspense as to whether or not I will accept the results of this poll.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Who are these jews complaining about forum spam? Do they think we have a finite number of threads we can have at once?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Poll won't let me approve myself five times. Shit is rigged. I will keep you in suspense as to whether or not I will accept the results of this poll.
Move this to the shaw. Reinstate original threads. If people are triggered by 5 threads in this subforum where just Ask a Mod gets any activity, they should get some midol and extra heavy flow tampons for their bleeding vaginas.

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Status
Not open for further replies.