Cooper's Treasure

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing the archives in Seville was pretty awesome. I thought from Olebass' link they were going to find the anchor on tonight's episode. Guess they're just setting it up. There's enough cool background stuff to get past the stuff that seems completely contrived. Still think the interactions with his family seem fake as hell.

Merrith

So 5 episodes later and we finally get a glimpse of a real potential find...an anchor. The way they're dragging this out is annoying as fuck.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The entirety of episode 6 was simply recovering an anchor. Nothing else.

I do enjoy the show. I am an avid diver and a space nerd, but fuck the pacing. We might see some gold coins by Season 7.

Oldbased

> Than U
I think I only saw to episode 3 or 4. I keep forgetting to add to DVR list and by the time I remember Tuesday it is like midnight. Doesn't sound like I have missed much.

Merrith

So somehow this got a 2nd season, which started 6/22. Weird though, first episode was 2 hours, first episode seemed to be continuation of where story left off at end of season 1, but 2nd hour seemed more a history look at Gordon Cooper and potential links he had to treasure hunters before/during his time as an astronaut.

Still skeptical as shit about the whole show, but for whatever reason just hits all the right interesting bits with the diving and tech that I can't help but watch.