Corner Office (2022)

kroenen

Regimen Morum
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Corner Office (2022)

Genre: Comedy, Drama

Director: Joachim Back

Cast: Jon Hamm, Danny Pudi, Sarah Gadon, Christopher Heyerdahl, Allison Riley, Bill Marchant, Kimberley Shoniker, Shawn Macdonald, Conor Stinson O'Gorman, Veena Sood, Michael P. Northey, Doron Bell, Mark Dozlaw, June B. Wilde, Matthew Kevin Anderson, Andy Thompson

Release: 2022-06-09

Runtime: 101

Plot: In this office satire, Jon Hamm plays Orson, a straight-laced employee who retreats to a blissfully empty corner office to get away from his lackluster colleagues. But why does this seem to upset them so much?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The trailer sold me, but I can't see myself going to the movie theater for this.

I would like to think this will go to streaming fairly quick.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
reminds me of the stapler guy from Office Space if they decided to expand on his character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Trailer didn't sell me on the comedy beats. Felt more serious than it should.

The full picture could change that. But if the comedy beats fall short, it won't surprise me.

Jon Hamm has struggled for a decade to get a decent script.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just finished this. This is an odd movie. It is sort of like listening to Patrick Bateman's internal monologue about business cards crossed with some Being John Malkovich, crossed with something else. It was good if this is your thing. The oddness reminded me of The Lobster a little, or something similar.

The writing and the way everything is shot and laid out is very clean and sterile, it goes along with the theme of the film and what's going on inside Jon Hamm's head. Jon Hamm also looks like Geraldo Rivera throughout the whole thing.

I'd give it a 7/10 because it is the type of odd that interests me and I enjoyed. Could easily see people hating it though and being bored throughout.

And to Jayrebb's point above about Comedy. It is way more serious. I wouldn't even consider this a Dark Comedy really, not by today's standards.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish it was 7 out of 10 but it kind of failed to hit any of the marks it was going for. I guess I did watch it all the way through without fast forwarding which is rare these days.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database