Cruises: Good Value Vacation or White Trash Rafts?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spronk

FPS noob
I think we all know the answer is yes. The last two days this has been blowing up on social media. Ja Rule wanted to make a new music festival, Fyre Festival, which would take place in the Bahamas and tickets would be $12k - 250k (yatch, heli, etc in the top tiers).

So he starts it up. Hires a 25 year old dude to run it. Predictably, everything falls apart and the private chartered flights are really just 737 jets, luxury accomodations are emergency shelter tents taken from Haiti disaster relief, and luxury customized meals are this

C-e_v6sW0AAan_J.jpg

I mean scammers have been around my entire life, so no big deal. But millenials seem to take this to a whole nother level of stupid. They got THOUSANDS of them to sign up to go to this festival, based on Instagram / twitter "celebs", and took in millions of dollars. They signed up Blink 182 (huh?), Major Lazer, and a few other bands. And promptly didn't pay any of them.

They did pay Kendal Jenner $250k to shill this on her instagram, which she has since deleted but apparently that caused thousands of retarded millenials to buy $10k tickets.

C-e_v6qXYAIKaBo.jpg

C-fh3pFUIAAO0eh.jpg

Ja Rule declaring this will be the best thing ever 2 weeks ago:

Insider saying absolutely nothing was done 30 days ago and most people got fired soon after:
I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.

The 25 year old organizer, who also has an "elite club" in NYC for which members pay like $10k/year and apparently get nothing:
Fyre Festival’s 25-year-old organizer: “This is the worst day of my life”

If shit goes down, will millenials be able to actually survive anything stronger than their phone battery dying?

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
So people were really paying to experience the ghetto life hahahaha

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I hope these idiots get their money back but stupid people and their money will be separated...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tim

Molten Core Raider
Who wouldn't want to give this guy a shitload of money for an unproven commodity being held overseas?

rs-billy-mcfarland-qa-6c4ef770-ddca-447d-af16-f9e6d048a2d2.jpg

edit: If yes, I have a Nigerian cousin who would like to hear from you.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
This is brilliant! Get all the retards to ship themselves to a shitty island, jack their passports and money and then get Trump to close the borders.
It could actually solve all Americas problems in one swift move!

• 19Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 20 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
This is brilliant! Get all the retards to ship themselves to a shitty island, jack their passports and money and then get Trump to close the borders.
It could actually solve all Americas problems in one swift move!
What if we just let the 10s back in?

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is worse than when the liberals in California made that dam bust

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they dont seem to be getting educated on actually how to do things. they arent stupid. just making really really poor career choices and out of touch with how things are supposed to work. but to be totally fair, Woodstock was a clusterfuck of organization. they made it work because nobody got ripped off, there were great bands and it was held in the greatest country in the world instead of a rapefasted crimehole.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
they dont seem to be getting educated on actually how to do things. they arent stupid. just making really really poor career choices and out of touch with how things are supposed to work. but to be totally fair, Woodstock was a clusterfuck of organization. they made it work because nobody got ripped off, there were great bands and it was held in the greatest country in the world instead of a rapefasted crimehole.

I don't know. Ignorance is an excuse but for only so long. Mommy and daddy already support them into their upper 20s. When can we expect them to actually be a bit self sufficient? 40? 45?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Who the fuck is Ja Rule?
How $10k for a show in the Bahamas could possibly represent good value? Flying there is like $200.
Some random 25 yo running a multi million dollar project?
Blink 182 are still alive?
Many people believe Kendal Jenner's opinion matters?
Some think a tent is secure enough to store their phone and passport in them?
What the hell is going on?

• 8Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I followed the Grateful Dead for a summer and didn't even spend 2 grand. Fuck these kids. lol

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know. Ignorance is an excuse but for only so long. Mommy and daddy already support them into their upper 20s. When can we expect them to actually be a bit self sufficient? 40? 45?
well, look they gotta wake up or things are gonna get really tough for them. the world is a mean old place and even with all the cushions we have in society now it will only delay the inevitable. darwin is going to rule in the end and when the boobs get filtered out the the survivors will win through attrition like they always do.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I could buy the best tickets to any show in Toronto and stay at the finest hotels for a fraction of that price.

Was Ja Rule going to suck their dicks?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.