Crysis 3

Fadaar

That guy
Looks pretty awesome. I liked 2 but I really hope they add some of the open world feel back, even if it is pretty linear.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
really tempted to pre-order the digital deluxe version so I can finally get round to picking up 1 & 2 on PC but after the Colonial Marines thing I don't know if I have it in me

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
well Crysis 1 was one of the best FPS i've ever played (graphics,game physics,action.... fuckin great)
2 was kinda let down,i think there was no evolution.
really looking forward to play 3

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
It's amazing how the first Crysis still stands up graphically after 5+ years. Playing it with the 64bit exe but the last level on the ship still has a bug that will eat all your ram and crash the game within a few minutes. The only way to finish the last level is to run the 32bit exe. Wierd...

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
It's amazing how the first Crysis still stands up graphically after 5+ years. Playing it with the 64bit exe but the last level on the ship still has a bug that will eat all your ram and crash the game within a few minutes. The only way to finish the last level is to run the 32bit exe. Wierd...
That is weird. Because I've played it and beat it many times on 64bit and never ran into that issue. You have all patches?

Blide_sl

shitlord
It's amazing how the first Crysis still stands up graphically after 5+ years.
It's not too surprising considering it was one of the last games designed with future computer specs in mind. Subsequent games have been held back so they'd have a chance of getting ported to consoles. I mean Crysis 2 even had inferior graphics to the first game for that reason.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anybody played this yet w/ some initial impressions? I personally didn't find the first 3 campaigns to be all that riveting, but the gunplay was occasionally fun. Hoping maybe the story has a little bit more depth, but I'd buckle down and drop the 60$ if it is awesome in other areas.......

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Anybody played this yet w/ some initial impressions? I personally didn't find the first 3 campaigns to be all that riveting, but the gunplay was occasionally fun. Hoping maybe the story has a little bit more depth, but I'd buckle down and drop the 60$ if it is awesome in other areas.......
Campaign length is about 5-6 hours. Supposedly they are banking on multiple play throughs with different nano builds. Also, Gamespot came in with a 7.5 praising it for it's graphics on all systems, but lackluster gameplay mechanics and bad boss fights. Multiplayer is supposedly good as well.

For me, I decided to hold off for a major sale on Amazon.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
I just played a couple hours of Crysis and its completely mediocre, nothing stands out as offensively bad, but its not great either.

Seventh

Golden Squire
I'm on the third mission and I agree with Forbin. Nothing glaringly wrong with it, but so far it's not a must-buy either. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
1 or 3?

The first game is very slow to start, but then it takes off. A bit like a rollercoaster.

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
By virtue of the fact that this AAA release has been out for weeks and we only have one page of feedback says it all. Graphics are good, the bow is fun, the game is....ok. By comparison, Tomb Raider is very much worth checking out. I've never been into the Tomb Raider genre of gaming but this is one of the better games to come out in the past few months.