Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Izo

Tranny Chaser
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

Genre: Animation, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Overview: The series follows a street kid trying to survive in a technology and body modification-obsessed city of the future. Having everything to lose, he chooses to stay alive by becoming an edgerunner—a mercenary outlaw also known as a cyberpunk.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1641680147915.jpeg

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This is out now. Reminds me of old anime from the 80s that was hyper violent.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
only watched first 2 episodes but its really hard to get past the main character, he is whatever the opposite of a mary sue - literally can't do anything right and is the dumbest motherfucker around. He's like Jessie from early Breaking Bad x10.

environments and world building are very cool though, kinda makes me wanna finally play the actual game

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
only watched first 2 episodes but its really hard to get past the main character, he is whatever the opposite of a mary sue - literally can't do anything right and is the dumbest motherfucker around. He's like Jessie from early Breaking Bad x10.

environments and world building are very cool though, kinda makes me wanna finally play the actual game
That changes, he quickly becomes competent.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does the show suffer from the same “bugs” as the game?
9E84F606-4A2E-4BC3-B333-79FF6903A70B.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show is good enough. I love all the nods to the video game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fat12

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed it other than there being way too much shitty music. So, is the game worth playing if I enjoyed Night City?

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I enjoyed it other than there being way too much shitty music. So, is the game worth playing if I enjoyed Night City?
The game was decent considering some of the early bugs and imbalances, but overall I enjoyed it.

Some may disagree (if so fuck’em) but imo if you liked the gameplay of RDR2 or maybe Witcher III then I suspect you would like Cyberpunk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Does the show suffer from the same “bugs” as the game?
View attachment 433303

Funnily enough, yes. A lot of the VATS tech (don’t recall its name in night city lore) is animated to look exactly like common graphical glitches from early release. The protagonist does a move during a Highway chase that sends his car noclipping over a concrete barrier, shits funny as hell.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They also acknowledged how the police were programmed in the game.

"Fuckers are appearing out of no where" too paraphrase a line mentioned in the movie. I chuckled.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Just binged it, and really liked it. I happened to be doing another run thru of the game (after the update of the same name) so this was a pleasant surprise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now here is the question that makes me wonder. Was that door able to open before the thought of the show??

TV show information provided by The Movie Database