DanMachi - Memoria Freese

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
For anyone who's a fan of the anime ("Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?"), a mobile game with all the same story lines/characters just launched in NA. Android and iOS. No idea if they play on the same servers.

It's a fairly standard Japanese mobile game, so gatchas, tier lists, much disappointment when you don't get any god tier characters, etc. but honestly, it doesn't matter at this point. The game's brand new (in North America, anyway) and I haven't hit a wall yet.

The execution is actually pretty decent, I think. I haven't hit up the Arena too much and I haven't seen any multiplayer content yet. I can only assume that's either behind some Arena content that I haven't hit yet, or isn't in the game yet, but I haven't done much research. Even without spending anything, I have a reasonably decent host of characters and I haven't had to really try all that hard yet on Normal/Hard modes. Haven't attempted Very Hard yet.

Here's their site: DanMachi

If anyone wants to hit me up with a friend request, my player ID is 1857008308.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
This game is really not half bad. Gatcha chances are quite good at the moment. I'm sure it'll go down soon.

Already rocking a full party of 6* with 5* supporters and I haven't spent a dime. My supporters kind of suck, though. All four party characters are A+ or A on the current tier list, so I either got really lucky, or the dice aren't loaded yet. I managed to get the top tier Bell, Fels, Riveria and Filvis, though. They actually complement each other fairly well. There seems to be a reasonable amount of overlap in the game in terms of healing/support skills.

There are 4 or 5 versions of some characters, so it gets confusing. I think I have 5 different versions of Hestia and at least 3 different versions of Bell and Ais.

88C6E0CA-47B1-4D3A-95A4-FBAC90C51B70.png

Tier list is (for now, it's imgur so probably won't be current for long):

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Dat QA, hard at work. Anyone know what Loki is saying here?

714A90DD-7664-4A64-9A64-664AF9FEFCBF.jpeg

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Been piddling around with this, best thing about it thus far is it is reroll, FTP, and auto mode friendly. If they could find a way to incorporate guilds/familias (I mean come on that's a huge focus of the source material) to make it social that would help a lot. My id is 1435753539.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, kinda weird that familias are really not all that important. The whole multi aspect of the game seems like a second thought at this point. The game is young, though, so maybe they're working on it.