Dark Power Rangers

Louis

Trakanon Raider
As a kid I was an absolute diehard power rangers fan when they initially debuted. This was pretty damn cool and a tease at the same time.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
It's dark but just can't get over the costumes, they should have done something to darken those up as well.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Your fucking generation ruins everything. You turn your faggoty G-rated cartoons into R-rated derpfests starring A-List actors like Dawson and Screech then you jerk off to them despite their awfulness and say "Gritty! Awesome!!". So we end up getting 43,912 reboots of shit, and Jar-Jar binks.

Thanks Obama.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Your fucking generation ruins everything. You turn your faggoty G-rated cartoons into R-rated derpfests starring A-List actors like Dawson and Screech then you jerk off to them despite their awfulness and say "Gritty! Awesome!!". So we end up getting 43,912 reboots of shit, and Jar-Jar binks.

Thanks Obama.
The Beek is awesome

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Thanks Obama.
ALRIGHT BRO I'LL GET OFF YOUR PORCH

spronk

FPS noob
that was pretty cool i thought, i wonder how that dude got all those stars together and the special effects and fight scenes were pretty baller for a indie project. audio mix kinda sucked, couldn't understand what was being said when music was playing loud. but yeah didn't really have much to do with power rangers.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
he wants the new movie job
tongue.png

Yes a new power rangers movie. Such a good idea.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wish they would have got Jason David Frank to play Tommy....but he was against the R rated themes due to the connections it still has with a lot of children shows. It's hard to believe the dude is 41 when you see him.

I thought it was pretty good, would be nice to see an adult version that was well done as a full feature film.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jason David Frank is too busy training to fight CM Punk in the Octagon to do any more Power Ranger appearances.