Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Dark Winds

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2022-06-12

Creator: Graham Roland

Cast: Zahn McClarnon, Kiowa Gordon, Jessica Matten, Rainn Wilson, Noah Emmerich, Eugene Brave Rock, Elva Guerra, Deanna Taushi Allison, Jeremiah Bitsui

Overview: This psychological thriller follows two Navajo police officers, Leephorn and Chee, in the 1970s Southwest as their search for clues in a grisly double murder case forces them to challenge their own spiritual beliefs and come to terms with the trauma of their pasts.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I am guessing I am the only one watching this since there was no thread. It's set in the 70s on the res in New Mexico. It's about the FBI following a bank robbery case that crosses with some murders on the res. Zahn McClarnon has been great in a lot of these shows, Longmire etc.

Has some native supernatural mysticism and a bit of is this really happening or are they letting things go to their head.

I am enjoying it quite a lot. Fairly solid little show. Some twists and turns are being revealed lately. 87% with fans on RT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I watched Season 1. Looking forward to Season 2. I was watching Reservation Dogs and Longmire at the same time and it's pretty funny to see all the same actors but I guess there's not that many Native Americans in Hollywood.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched Season 1. Looking forward to Season 2. I was watching Reservation Dogs and Longmire at the same time and it's pretty funny to see all the same actors but I guess there's not that many Native Americans in Hollywood.

I had the same thought. The cop in res dogs and dark winds kinda fucked with me for a while. Wait, how am I supposed to believe him as a badass cop now after being a wish.com barney fife for multiple season?

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ok, Haus Haus whatever you say buddy
You have summoned the incorrect member of the council. But I will stand by Hoss Hoss , you're all essentially interchangeable with the variance being in the particular angles of bad your teeth are.

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I really like this show but it won't be for everyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database