Dauntless - Co-op Action RPG - Ex Bioware devs

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hmm free to play ARPG. If it wasn't for POE I'd say they are all shit, but since POE pulled it off, I'll keep an eye out for this. I'm still doubtful though, would like to see actual gameplay.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Just released info on their founder's packs. You have to create an account to see the prices, but they are as follows: $39.99 for Slayer, $69.99 for Hero, and $79.99 for Founder (marked down from $99.99). Here's an early gameplay vid:

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks generic and boring, there's no weight to the combat and it's slow as hell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This looks super boring if it's literally only those boss fights. If it's D2 with heavily tactical combat and more random/open world that could be cool though.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I like the monster animations (other than that frozen armadillo thing being stopped by the smallest obstruction during it's roll). Loved the owl bear thing.

Will certainly give it a shot when it's available.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So apparently I got an email that I was selected for the tech alpha, anyone else get in?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I love free to play games that charge for Early Access. :rolleyes:

I'll wait until it is out and play it for free. I can't believe this is still a practice with everything out to play today (And in all our backlogs)

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure people will be able to stream it so can at least watch it some, but ya, I'm not gonna pay to play

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I would like to know more about the overall combat system / weapons / classes (if applicable) but their website seems bereft of info

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure people will be able to stream it so can at least watch it some, but ya, I'm not gonna pay to play
Yeah, just read that the NDA is lifted today, so should be a bunch of folks streaming.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I would like to know more about the overall combat system / weapons / classes (if applicable) but their website seems bereft of info

Gotta buy the Founders for that! :p

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Saw a Twitch bit on the combat system. Seems very Horizon Zero Dawn / Monster Hunter with fewer weapon choices and no magic / psionics stuff. I'm underwhelmed.

• 1Solidarity

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched several of youtube videos by Arekkz:

Game seems really empty, combat could be fun... but the gameworld just needs to look more alive, and also more to it than just big mobs.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Definitely wait until the game launches. I am so tired of Early access games charging more than traditional AAA games in some cases to get access to an empty shell of a game that will go Free to Play anyway. It's beyond absurd, and people should be tired of the practice.

• 1Like