Dave Mirra

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Committed suicide... Wtf?
I was certainly surprised, but every time I ran into him in Greenville, he was 1: A utter cunt, 2: Drunk and/or on other things. Sucks that he killed himself, but I'm not too broken up.

Edit: Love the anon rep calling me out on this response. Talk to anyone from the area who dealt with him off the "track" they will agree.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why do people care? Honestly, when was the last time anyone even thought about Dave Mirra? The 90's?

People acting like their favorite celebrity just died.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You obviously don't know what happens when almost any celebrity dies. Over half the people on my FB feed posting about Bowie after he died probably only knew Space Oddity.MaybeSuffragette City.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Someone nailed it earlier. I know duckall about this guy but every time we saw him in the 00s he was plastered. Hell of a BMXr but fuck him for capitalizing on the 2016 RR Martin story. He gets a supporting role at best.

He was also ALWAYS with his dad. Had a heavy presence in LA for a while a decade or so ago.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I think it's retarded to try to blame concussions for everything some sports player does. Breaking news: People from all walks of life commit suicide (yes this includes rich/famous/powerful people). People from all walks of life also commit every crime under the sun. Non-smokers get cancer, etc.

It's an amazingly retarded fascination with trying to find ANYTHING to blame for ANYTHING someone does or ANYTHING that happens to someone that mankind seems to have.

PS: Rip
rrr_img_125341.jpg

=(

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grew up 10 minutes from my hometown, was pretty well liked in this area. Sucks :/