DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
DayZ ReRolled Steam Bros SteamIDs:
JendrykEpsilon or Jendryk2000 (Wrathcaster)
Hekotat
Muurloen
Sutekh
Teck
Ironchic (Adebisi)
grayp95 (Skrigg)
Gamermime (Lakjin)
aoccido (Nostrovia)
Vepil
Janx
ImmoralityTX
Superhiro
immacu (othree)
DCNemesis (Nemesis)
moose48fox (dolaan)
Edaw
BigDirty
Budos

Standalone updates

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/12/da...auled-zombies/

3k zombie spawns!
redface.png

redface.png

Disp_sl

shitlord
I don't think it's anywhere near being done. I would guess fall/winter this year unfortunately. Looks awesome from that clip though.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
What they currently have looks great. I just hope you can actually go inside all of those massive buildings at release.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What they currently have looks great. I just hope you can actually go inside all of those massive buildings at release.
They said you will be able to.

Anyone still playing the regular version? I've been looking for some people to run around with since my only friend with a PC is a PUSSY

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I play in spurts. Usually a few hours here or there until I inevitably get thunderdomed or whatever then I quit for a couple weeks.

Maybe I should actually get in on one of those private servers.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
I will not stop until I find a ghillie and DMR. At the same time.

GD, the ambiance and feel of the world in DayZ is unparalleled, unadulterated brilliance.

Roxon

Molten Core Raider
I will not stop until I find a ghillie and DMR. At the same time.

GD, the ambiance and feel of the world in DayZ is unparalleled, unadulterated brilliance.
That's the damn truth. Even though I know I'm probably the only idiot within 5 miles of the field I just spent 30 minutes crawling through, I'll be damned if I would have stood up and risked getting face humped. They nailed the "Oh Shit!" feeling.

And fuck you Hekotat. Mr. "I'm not going ANYWHERE NEAR THOSE CITIES".

Hekotat

That's the damn truth. Even though I know I'm probably the only idiot within 5 miles of the field I just spent 30 minutes crawling through, I'll be damned if I would have stood up and risked getting face humped. They nailed the "Oh Shit!" feeling.

And fuck you Hekotat. Mr. "I'm not going ANYWHERE NEAR THOSE CITIES".
Shouldn't you be sleeping 36 hours a day?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I haven't played in months. All the hackers pretty much made most servers unplayable.

Is the hacking issue still nonstop shitty?

Hekotat

I played a few nights in a row earlier in the week without any issues, haven't been on since.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
An easy to setup LAN server could be fun, kinda annoying that this can only be played online, even worse with all the hacks.
I've logged 200 hours in Dayz and never encountered any hack. Not any obvious ones anyway, and it sounds like the rampant hacks are quite obvious. I've been 1-shot in the middle of nowhere, seen people not die when I was sure they should... but none of that can't be explained by me sucking. Were the hacks present from the begininng?

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
I hope the increased zombies and possibility of zombie herds/hordes makes it so griefers can't just snipe from tree line totally safe from any harm. That and hackers ruined this game for me. Oh and I know its about pvp survival but actual reasons for the community to band together would be nice, like trying to set up a town to be a safe haven for survivors to flock too, and then have it get attacked by waves of zombies in a co-op sort of way would be nice. I haven't read much about this new DayZ on Arma 2.5 so not sure if any of these things are being addressed or not.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Getting oneshot and people living through ridiculous amounts of bullets is everyday stuff for the ARMA2 engine. No, the "hacks" we are all bitching about are game ruining. Teleporting everyone on the map in to a spawned circle of buildings that you can't escape, forcing the entire server to dance without the ability to stop, spawning jets and other planes over and over, nuking towns, etc etc. I honestly am completely shocked you've played the game as long as you have without encountering at least some of that, because I can't put 3 hours in to a server without it happening.

W

Wrathcaster

They said you will be able to.

Anyone still playing the regular version? I've been looking for some people to run around with since my only friend with a PC is a PUSSY
I still play pretty regularly. Haven't checked in the past couple of days but I should still have quite a few camps set up on a couple servers packed with DMR's, SVD's, and a few choice assault rifles.

As far as hacks are concerned, in the past three weeks or so playing largely on a combination of german servers and high pop american servers during primetime, I have been pleasantly surprised at the lack of hacks lately. Dunno if it was the recent stint of frequent patches that broke many of the commercially available hack suites or if I've just had good luck, but it's been quite some time since I've died by hack or been teleported.

I have, however, seen numerous people on the servers I frequent get booted for teleporting or global bans, so perhaps I'm just dodging the bullet.

If anyone wants to log on and get geared and help me find vehicles, PM me on here or hit me up on Steam at Jendryk2000

Hekotat

Next few weeks are going to be pretty crazy, if i get some time I'll hit you up.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i wonder if this will drop in the next few months like they say, havent played dayz but its something id like never had arma so i wouldent just buy it for dayz if a standalone is soon coming.

Hekotat

It was on sale the other day for like 10 bucks, just wait for one of those sales if you're really interested in playing it and last I heard the stand alone was due out later this year.