DBZ Dokkan Battle

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Over 300 days played. I recently rerolled (haha!) at the gogeta event, back to rank 230ish with a full Fused Fighter set. Just pulled INT Vegeto to fill it out at the world tournament.

This vegeta event is kicking my ass because i dont have a ton of fodder. Just got two wins with Teq bulma, goten, gotenks failure a, mutatio, Xeno trunks, teq Beerus, with a Gogeta SA 10 friend. I think I am running Gogeta friends now. The only thing I dokkened in that group is the TEQ Beerus. Throwing away my goddamn tree of might fruits to get this done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Over 300 days played. I recently rerolled (haha!) at the gogeta event, back to rank 230ish with a full Fused Fighter set. Just pulled INT Vegeto to fill it out at the world tournament.

Awsome. I just started playing it like a week ago and I pulled my first UR today but it was Pikon and I'm not a fan of him lol.

• 1Like

radditsu

Awsome. I just started playing it like a week ago and I pulled my first UR today but it was Pikon and I'm not a fan of him lol.

I have that Teq Pikkon, He is useless. his nukes are so low. However when the AGI Pikkon event comes back around you can get is super attack maxxed out. Then he is servicable for a TEQ Mono deck.

• 1Like

radditsu

There is a reroller app out there when you can roll again and again until you get a SSR type as your starter.

DBZ Dokkan Summon Stats before you summon using stones use this site. your stones will start getting SUPER rare and right now on global good ssr summons should be around 8%. Everything seems to have dropped to 5% per summon after the year anniversary. Unless you absolutely need fodder you need to save your stones for Dokkan Fests and Guaranteed SSR pulls. Unless you spend tons of money on the game... then go for it.

• 1Like
There is a reroller app out there when you can roll again and again until you get a SSR type as your starter.

DBZ Dokkan Summon Stats before you summon using stones use this site. your stones will start getting SUPER rare and right now on global good ssr summons should be around 8%. Everything seems to have dropped to 5% per summon after the year anniversary. Unless you absolutely need fodder you need to save your stones for Dokkan Fests and Guaranteed SSR pulls. Unless you spend tons of money on the game... then go for it.

Thanks for the advice. Right now I'm not spending any money on the game but I might if I keep playing it.

• 1Like

radditsu

Pulled a Super Saiyan 2 Trunks on the 30 stones summon as a goof.

• 1Like
I did the 30 stone myself last night and got SSR Str Beerus. I was trying to farm the Saiyan Elite Vegeta from the event but I can't beat the 2nd stage of it. I got the SR version up to 6 out of 10 on the super attack so far though.

• 1Like

radditsu

I did the 30 stone myself last night and got SSR Str Beerus. I was trying to farm the Saiyan Elite Vegeta from the event but I can't beat the 2nd stage of it. I got the SR version up to 6 out of 10 on the super attack so far though.

For Vegeta, the 25 stamina battle you need to take in 6 TEQ types that have three stars but not fully awakened and a friend Gogeta SA10. Setup red orbs and he can be nuked down in three passes. If you have a TEQ Bulma or a TEQ Mutatio you can seal his super attacks. the super strikes will keep coming back. That STR Beerus can absolutely destroy most of the story mode. His +atk is huge.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha I love how the videos on their site showcase all the cutscenes with the blast attacks, but fails to shows the main portion of the game, which is the color ball matching bullshit.

Oh well, it's not bad but i'd rather spend my time on something else.

• 1Like