Dead State

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just found out aboutDead Statefrom a random Top 10 Zombie games of 2013 site. It looks like a turn based RPG zombie post apocalypse game in the vein of Fallout Tactics, with base building, resource gathering etc.

rrr_img_44757.jpg
rrr_img_44758.jpg
rrr_img_44759.jpg

Combat Preview video

It's a kickstarter project, still in development. Current expected release date is December 2013.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Early access demo was sent out to Backers yesterday. Played for about an hour and I like it quite a bit. It is very interesting. Anyone else play?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Its pretty fun, has a lot more RPG elements than I expected just because most RPG zombie games are RPG-lite.

Still a lot of stuff to fix and tons of UI things they could be polished.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man, have to keep an eye for when the demo goes up looks decent.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The beta is out for this now, and is fully playable (as opposed to the 7 days demo). It's shaping up to be really good, although of course it's still early days yet. Saying that I've got 16 hours played already and have only come across a handful of bugs/peculiarities, but none of them game breaking.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the morale system is pretty weird. I also don't like how the Main character always has to be on the party (or am I missing the option?) which basically forces you to build the main character into a combat machine as well.

I didn't figure out how to level up other characters? if that's not a thing, the entire RPG aspect is pretty ugh if you have to just master everything on the MC.

I also like how the first gun shot you fire is only 20 decibels, but a fully blown firefight goes up to 200 decibels - I think everyone would be deaf after that.

The beta is out for this now, and is fully playable (as opposed to the 7 days demo). It's shaping up to be really good, although of course it's still early days yet. Saying that I've got 16 hours played already and have only come across a handful of bugs/peculiarities, but none of them game breaking.
Finding shelter constructions to be non-functional is pretty game breaking for me. Materials gone, time wasted, and benefit was not given.