Deadly Class

elidib

Vyemm Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Deadly Class

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-01-19

Creator: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Cast: Benedict Wong, Benjamin Wadsworth, Lana Condor, Liam James, Taylor Hickson, Luke Tennie, Michel Duval, María Gabriela de Faría

Overview: Follow a disillusioned teen recruited into a storied high school for assassins. Maintaining his moral code while surviving a ruthless curriculum, vicious social cliques, and his own adolescent uncertainties may prove fatal.

elidib

Vyemm Raider

The pilot released early.

I watched it but wasn't very impressed... it's way too angsty and edgy, the stereotypes are ridiculous charicatures of actual people, and the "twists" were lame.
I thought it was mediocre at best, but not completely unwatchable.

Really undecided whether I will keep watching or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also gave up on trailer; Sex Education seems better

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
it's way too angsty and edgy, the stereotypes are ridiculous charicatures of actual people, and the "twists" were lame.

I thought along the same lines, then I realized it is kind of like John Hughes' movies from the Mid-80's, and it seems appropriate for this show set in the 80's.

3rd episode in, and I like it well enough. The music has been great.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
A) I agree that as someone who came of age in the 80's I couldn't be more happy about that soundtrack so far...
B) Also agree that at least 2 episodes in (haven't watched 3rd yet) and it seems solidly entertaining.
C) This is SyFy, so you can expect it to be great and canned after 1 or 2 seasons.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database