Deadpool & Wolverine

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Chris Evans is a commie fucking scumbag and i hope he dies in horrible ways, he is also the only Captain America i will ever recognize in the MCU and not hancock whatever the fuck they gave wakanda wings to.

This motherfucker had 2 Captain America movies come out decades before Chris Evans. People get old. Better actors come along. Shit, better writers come along. To call it a day on one guy seems pretty stupid. I agree Chris Evans is the best Captain America we've had yet, but there will be more. And there will be more Blades.

captainreb.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This motherfucker had 2 Captain America movies come out decades before Chris Evans. People get old. Better actors come along. Shit, better writers come along. To call it a day on one guy seems pretty stupid. I agree Chris Evans is the best Captain America we've had yet, but there will be more. And there will be more Blades.

View attachment 435522
yep, saw those on TV as they aired. and i had no feelings toward that Cap as there was for the MCU Cap. my point was that i can differentiate between somebody's on screen performance and their real life personality. admittedly thats becoming harder to do these days. when some of these people are bad, they are really bad and they can taint all the enjoyment i had from them in every movie.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yep, saw those on TV as they aired. and i had no feelings toward that Cap as there was for the MCU Cap. my point was that i can differentiate between somebody's on screen performance and their real life personality. admittedly thats becoming harder to do these days. when some of these people are bad, they are really bad and they can taint all the enjoyment i had from them in every movie.

I feel you. I've gotten to the point where I'm no longer interested in supporting material where those heavily involved are known to be people who hate me. Some think it's a complete waste of effort, but I do not. To each their own.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The curious thing about the Ali casting is his age. Even if he gets some of that good Hollywood dope to get in shape, he'll still be 50 in a couple years. Like, I wonder what their plans are for blade as a franchise? Do they see him being a decade-long commitment?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
idgaf about passing the torch, but the pg-13 "horror" snorefest with no action they've apparently written up is going to flop terribly.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The curious thing about the Ali casting is his age. Even if he gets some of that good Hollywood dope to get in shape, he'll still be 50 in a couple years. Like, I wonder what their plans are for blade as a franchise? Do they see him being a decade-long commitment?

black don't crack

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
idgaf about passing the torch, but the pg-13 "horror" snorefest with no action they've apparently written up is going to flop terribly.
that shouldnt bother you as much since Blade was a comicbook code era character. Wesley Snipes film version. yeah and as has been said by me, you need Wesley Snipes for that. no Wesley Snipes, no R rated movie.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently Blade's daughter, Fallon Gray, will be in this as well. Also they just had a vampire, Saracen, on She-Hulk.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ryan Reynolds is the absolute GOAT for marketing and advertising.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users