Vyemm Raider
B'Lady.

neckbeard.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
TJ Miller is making the rounds about how he'll never work with Ryan Reynolds again and it's funny because in his own mind you can tell he's trying to come off as "polite" about it and how it's not REALLY that big of a deal, but the very fact he's talking about it and HOW he's talking about it show how childish and bitter and delusional he is.

He was on Adam Carola's show and someone asked him about Deadpool 3 and he went into one of the longest passive aggressive rants about how unfunny Ryan is and how much better of a career he has over Ryan... Like it was almost sad for how delusional he is but then I remembered how much of a douchey lunatic he is

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw that, all I can think is Reynolds cleaned his hands quick of his shit. Good luck on trying to piss on Ryan and see if anyone will work with you.

TJ Miller is hilarious but dude is lucky he got caught up when he did, didn't he get fired from all his commercial deals?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw that, all I can think is Reynolds cleaned his hands quick of his shit. Good luck on trying to piss on Ryan and see if a Reynolds but let's see how that plays out
Yeah it had nothing to do with all the legal shit that Miller was dealing with right? Dude is a douchebag, he's done nothing of significance since Deadpool 2.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
TJ Miller is making the rounds about how he'll never work with Ryan Reynolds again and it's funny because in his own mind you can tell he's trying to come off as "polite" about it and how it's not REALLY that big of a deal, but the very fact he's talking about it and HOW he's talking about it show how childish and bitter and delusional he is.

He was on Adam Carola's show and someone asked him about Deadpool 3 and he went into one of the longest passive aggressive rants about how unfunny Ryan is and how much better of a career he has over Ryan... Like it was almost sad for how delusional he is but then I remembered how much of a douchey lunatic he is
Better career? Holy shit he is delusional.

• 1Like

Homsar

Better career? Holy shit he is delusional.
Yeah he's digging him self deeper. He was getting voice roles for everything. He got all his photos leaked and got caught and thinks it's going to work out talking shit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
TJ Miller is making the rounds about how he'll never work with Ryan Reynolds again
He'll probably never work with ANY big name ever again, not just Ryan Reynolds.

Privileged motherfucker managed to get the charges from calling in that fake bomb threat dropped btw.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Who the hell hates Ryan Reynolds?? Oh yea, jealous asshats who think their 5 minutes in the movie is what made it successful. People show up to see Ryan Reynolds, not you. lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

He'll probably never work with ANY big name ever again, not just Ryan Reynolds.

Privileged motherfucker managed to get the charges from calling in that fake bomb threat dropped btw.
Wait, he's a creep/degenerate and he's more ?

Homsar

Atleast Mel Was kinda at his peak when he decided to speak his mouth

j00t

Who the hell hates Ryan Reynolds?? Oh yea, jealous asshats who think their 5 minutes in the movie is what made it successful. People show up to see Ryan Reynolds, not you. lol
allegedly during deadpool 2, while they were filming one of those scenes where wade and weasel are going back and forth ribbing each other, ryan asked to do one more take and then basically said those exact things to tj... ahem, weasel. it sounds like that's when tj got super butt hurt and started saving up his rage for THIS EXACT MOMENT. for when deadpool 3 was announced so that he could get all uppity and start yelling about never working with ryan again.

on one hand, that doesn't really sound like ryan, from all accounts he's an incredibly nice guy, and especially being so involved in the behind the scenes stuff, i think he'd be too responsible to do something like that...

on the other hand i REEEAAAAALLLLY hope it's true because it makes me like reynolds even more

Juvarisx

Florida
allegedly during deadpool 2, while they were filming one of those scenes where wade and weasel are going back and forth ribbing each other, ryan asked to do one more take and then basically said those exact things to tj... ahem, weasel. it sounds like that's when tj got super butt hurt and started saving up his rage for THIS EXACT MOMENT. for when deadpool 3 was announced so that he could get all uppity and start yelling about never working with ryan again.

on one hand, that doesn't really sound like ryan, from all accounts he's an incredibly nice guy, and especially being so involved in the behind the scenes stuff, i think he'd be too responsible to do something like that...

on the other hand i REEEAAAAALLLLY hope it's true because it makes me like reynolds even more

I mean TJ Miller would never be hired again after calling in a bomb threat to a train. Dude is flat nuts, I think thats why he got vanished from Silicon Valley as well

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Silicon Valley happened before the bomb threat iirc, he was accused of bullying by a cast member while the poundmetoo accusations were still fresh.

OneofOne

"According to Miller, Reynolds addressed him under the guise of Deadpool speaking to Weasel after deciding to do another take of a scene, allegedly saying: “You know what’s great about you Weasel? You’re not the star. But you just, you know, you do just enough exposition that it’s funny. And then we can leave and get back to the real movie.”"

Sounds like Miller's a little bitch who get his feelers hurt.

Fadaar

That guy
lol that is kinda mean but Miller is being a little bitch about it. pissed away two good potential long term gigs being a retard.

Homsar

Silicon Valley happened before the bomb threat iirc, he was accused of bullying by a cast member while the poundmetoo accusations were still fresh.
Regardless he's a piece of shit and attacking Reynolds. L
"According to Miller, Reynolds addressed him under the guise of Deadpool speaking to Weasel after deciding to do another take of a scene, allegedly saying: “You know what’s great about you Weasel? You’re not the star. But you just, you know, you do just enough exposition that it’s funny. And then we can leave and get back to the real movie.”"

Sounds like Miller's a little bitch who get his feelers hurt.
Thats great and works perfectly for Deadpool. Miller had dug his grave and Reynolds put the nail in the coffin

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
i was really interested in seeing this until I read TJ Miller wasn’t returning…now I am definitely seeing it.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users