Dead Space

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lmao what, a pop up to let you know that a scary event is about to happen, just wtf.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You realize every real bathroom that's ever really been in space has been an all gender bathroom right?
Now think, if thats the case why would they go out of there way to point this out then? The sign could have just said bathrooms or restrooms.

p a n d e r i n g

pandering

Pandering to the most retarded people on this planet. That is modern gaming.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You realize every real bathroom that's ever really been in space has been an all gender bathroom right?
And I’m guessing none of them had any sign at all.

Trying to pretend this sign is fine is retarded.

• 3Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Trying to make a big deal out of it is also retarded.

• 3Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Not really. It’s unnecessary garbage pandering to mentally ill people, infesting everything. Should not be encouraged.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Says a lot you call it retarded to be annoyed about this rather than the actual retarded behavior itself. Almost like its a tactic they knowingly use to push their retardation.

I believe theres a very old phrase that sums this up; give an inch, they take a mile.

• 3Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not really. It’s unnecessary garbage pandering to mentally ill people, infesting everything. Should not be encouraged.
That a tiny percentage of the population suffering from some mental illness might feel better for a split second is a very stupid reason to put something in a game.
But being upset that a tiny percentage of the population suffering from some mental illness might feel a split second of relief is weird, and by saying 'weird' I'm being really kind.

• 1Moron

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
That a tiny percentage of the population suffering from some mental illness might feel better for a split second is a very stupid reason to put something in a game.
But being upset that a tiny percentage of the population suffering from some mental illness might feel a split second of relief is weird, and by saying 'weird' I'm being really kind.

That you think it’s only about that tiny population feeling something for a moment means you’re retarded or trolling.

You know it’s about much more than that. Assertion of control.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
While its clearly pandering and there is a few other spots in this game that does it, I wouldn't call it egregious or gameplay impacting. If bathrooms and NPC race changes who don't really matter impact your enjoyment of the game, then it sucks to suck.

Then again I'm likely the only one on the forum buying Hogwart's Legacy for fun and not some agenda.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
While its clearly pandering and there is a few other spots in this game that does it, I wouldn't call it egregious or gameplay impacting. If bathrooms and NPC race changes who don't really matter impact your enjoyment of the game, then it sucks to suck.

Then again I'm likely the only one on the forum buying Hogwart's Legacy for fun and not some agenda.
IT just goes to show they have some SJW types calling the shots at this studio. None of that shit really bothers me per say, but the point that they are going out of their way to add this shit to a remake is definitely red flag and eye roll worthy. Which is why they are making remakes instead of new IP games that are good. Which are far and few between these days.

How bout we go back to just gaming instead of trying to shove some political agenda down peoples throats. This shit has now infested all levels of media and really if you talk to people, you know, normal people in RL about this they all agree. Its fucking dumb and turning people away.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

It's called accountability, not pandering to normalize. Kicking the can down the road and calling this out for what it has been all along isn't doing anyone any favors.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's called accountability, not pandering to normalize. Kicking the can down the road and calling this out for what it has been all along isn't doing anyone any favors.
it's just horse armor bro. if you don't want to buy it, don't. it's not that big of a deal

Jive Turkey

Karen
If it's a mental illness, perhaps not enabling it is the first step to recovery.

"Maybe by addressing this person as Abraham Lincoln reincarnated, he might feel better for a split second" - Mist the Retard

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If it's a mental illness, perhaps not enabling it is the first step to recovery.

"Maybe by addressing this person as Abraham Lincoln reincarnated, he might feel better for a split second" - Mist the Retard
Right but that's not what's going on here. It's just a sign acknowledging the existence of an all-gender bathroom in space, when all bathrooms in space so far have always been all-gender bathrooms.

You "feel" that it's feeding into some kind of delusion, but it's actually just a statement of fact. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Right but that's not what's going on here. It's just a sign acknowledging the existence of an all-gender bathroom in space, when all bathrooms in space so far have always been all-gender bathrooms.

You "feel" that it's feeding into some kind of delusion, but it's actually just a statement of fact. I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

You're too dumb to realize that if they have to label a bathroom as "All gender" with pictures, then that says that all bathrooms in space must NOT be all gender.

There's that 529IQ not understanding very basic shit again

• 3Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Jive Turkey

Karen

All two genders?

• 1Truth!

Jive Turkey

Karen
You're too dumb to realize that if they have to label a bathroom as "All gender" with pictures, then that says that all bathrooms in space must NOT be all gender.

There's that 529IQ not understanding very basic shit again

"why did they put a sign in front of the stall that says "shits go in this one"? That's so dumb"

"It's just a sign acknowledging that shits go in the toilet bowls, when all toilet bowls so far have been the ones shits go into" - Mist

• 1Like