Decorating a Living Space

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have an office area at home that is a communal space for watching TV and movies and stuff. I haven't touched the walls since buying the house and I can't figure out how I want to do any kind of decorations.

Who else wants to show off what they are doing for decorating man caves, office areas, or just nerdy spaces. All my Thomas Kinkades are hung up in the hallway already.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Obviously, production memorabilia from the film you had made.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have a framed print of this in my living room Pacific | Alex Colville was the inspiration for my favourite shot in the Michael Mann film Heat. Had to find a high quality jpg to get the print done.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have an office area at home that is a communal space for watching TV and movies and stuff. I haven't touched the walls since buying the house and I can't figure out how I want to do any kind of decorations.

Who else wants to show off what they are doing for decorating man caves, office areas, or just nerdy spaces. All my Thomas Kinkades are hung up in the hallway already.
I actually like the look of photos printed on wood (grain makes the photo look cool). Used some photos me and my wife took of DC of monuments and such when cherry blossoms were bloomed to make some pieces to hang in my office at home.