Deep Rock Galactic

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

No idea why Ignored this game, it is really fucking good.
on sale right now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Whenever I notice you playing something different I wonder when the thread is going to be created / updated. Not saying that's a bad thing, haha.

Been meaning to give this a shot for a while, think the $29 initially kept me away.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Whenever I notice you playing something different I wonder when the thread is going to be created / updated. Not saying that's a bad thing, haha.

Been meaning to give this a shot for a while, think the $29 initially kept me away.
I only make threads when there isn’t one :) if you want to group let me know.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Always looked cool to me, but I can't imagine playing it without a group of people who also wanted to.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
It's been amazing watching this game grow over the last two years, developers are great and continue to update at a regular pace.

HIGHLY recommend for those who enjoy dwarves, diggin holes and shootin bugs. Can hard carry any of you blasted Greenbeards if needed.

ROCK AND STONE!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
When we tried to tunnel through the roof last night was funny shit, also me tunneling out of walls to my death was good shit.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I joined a pug last night, i dont know how 4 noobs would have gotten out of where we were. We only made time with some expertly placed grapple lines and stuff, lol.

Hekotat

God damn this game is hilarious, whomever helped us out tonight thanks! Not sure who it was.

rad

Lord of Guk
God damn this game is hilarious, whomever helped us out tonight thanks! Not sure who it was.

thorwink2.gif

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I need to see what they have added since I last played it, which is a good almost year ago. Was an amazing game even back than.

Hekotat

We had an insane encounter last night where we all ran out of ammo, gems to call in a supply drop and then everyone died but Hatorade right as the escape pod made it in. I still have a boner.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Picked up a copy for me and my 8 year old. Pretty enjoyable so far.