Destiny 2 - Clan Link 1st Post

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, that's at least plenty of time to find out whether the game's balls at the high end.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Wow it does look real purdy at high resolution on a PC (note that you need to make sure that YouTube is set to the max resolution your monitor can support otherwise you are just getting crappy 720p upscaled like mad)

However I think most everyone I know, despite being PC gamers at their core, is getting this for the PS4

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yep, PS4 for me. Keep in mind that shooters on PC die at a fast rate, while on console they last, like D1 did, for 3 yrs.

Also the whole exclusive thing for sony, those fuckers bought this game, lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm fine with it only lasting 2-3 months. I think I played The Division for just a month and had a blast. But then you hit the inevitable "broken" part of the game and move on.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I took breaks from Destiny when content got stale at end of expansions and shit, but always came back for the fresh shit, amassing some 800+ hours.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If Destiny had added more true RNG loot like Diablo 2 and added an endless dungeon type deal, it would've been one of the best MMO's out there while it was. PVP was great, PVE was super weak until late expansions, story was non-existent, but the gunplay and weapon system were amazing. The weapon system still needed more tweaks, but when you got that base revolver with JUST the right perks it was super fulfilling.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
So, a generic shooter with stupid AI for a generic shooter with stupid AI?

Err, thanks. I'll pass.

• 5Salty
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
Starting today all nvidia 1080 and 1080TI cards will come with a free destiny 2 key.

nvidia recently changed their shit so you can only redeem a nvidia game code if you have that card, and I think they limit how many games you can redeem. But for anyone with a 1080, you should be able to pick up a (cheaper) key on ebay/etc in the next few months. Makes double dipping on PC and console much easier.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I took breaks from Destiny when content got stale at end of expansions and shit, but always came back for the fresh shit, amassing some 800+ hours.
How you tell how many hours you have into the game?